28 came REALLY fast!

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by

Participant
3 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Participant

And here I was worried about all the extra time I’d have on my hands. We all have 24 hours each day, just depends on what we decide to DO with them. I’m an ace at beating myself up for not doing enough. I’m going to try to be nicer to myself. I got this far, didn’t I? Cheers everyone. Every day you do something healthy for yourself is a good day. Well done.

Participant

steph_moves_on64 . . . Glad you’re feeling upbeat. Fantastic! Hope you are finding kind & comforting ways to be “nicer” to yourself. “Well done!” — Indeed and for sure.

Participant

Congratulations steph_moves_on64! I have been reading your posts for a while and it is so great to hear you sounding happy, hopeful and a little more patient with yourself! I am on Day 15. This really is a proccess. So grateful for this program and for all the postings! Really helpful to not feel so alone.!

Participant

I’m also one of those “I can’t believe it’s Day 28” folks. This program has been a HUGE help, enormously different than the other attempts (mainly white-knuckled self restraint) I’ve tried in the past. Digging deep into the causes of my poor relationship with booze, and the positive-focused nature of so many of the solutions…together that’s made it feel like I’m building some very powerful new behaviors and self-awareness. Anyone who happens to be reading this and is just getting started: stick with it! The payoff really & truly is out there, down the road, waiting for you.

Participant

Agreed! It’s hard to believe it’s already been 28 days. I would say the first two weekends I definitely had the automatic thoughts of grabbing a glass of wine and relaxing on the patio after doing all my weekend chores and errands but by the 3rd weekend it really wasn’t a factor. Unfortunately, my mind has been flirting with pumpkin ale the last few days but I really don’t think I want to test the waters. These 28 days have been very enlightening and overall I can see what a slow slide drinking had become. Even though I have a bunch of work deadlines right now and I feel under pressure I am nowhere near as stressed and irritable as I was before I began the program. I need to really reflect on how much more even keeled I am when alcohol free.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Register Here

If you would like more information about The 30-Day Solution Companion Website before registering you can learn all about it HERE.

• Available Now at Your Favorite Online Retailers!

"The 30-Day Sobriety Solution is an amazing step-by-step program for getting your drinking (or any addiction) under control. It uses the latest and greatest methods for overcoming addictions." —Jonathan Robinson, M.A., M.F.T., former clinical director of the National Council of Alcohol and Drug Abuse (in Santa Barbara, CA.)

Get the Audio Book

Read by Jack Canfield & Dave Andrews

"Jack Canfield and Dave Andrews have released a penetrating wind of possibilities that will blow open the shuttered windows and locked doors of addiction recovery that can never be closed again."—Dr. Jean LaCour, Co-founder of the NET Training Institute Center for Addiction and Recovery Education

Order the audiobook today by clicking the retailers below:

• rbutton_amazon
    • rbutton_BN
    • audible
    • AnazonCA

For more information or to contact us, please email: support@the30daysolution.com

For more information or to contact us, please see 30Day.Support