80% of people of all ages do not know "their passion"- relax, you're not alone!

Home Page All Forums Day 29 – The Vision Solution Community Forum 80% of people of all ages do not know "their passion"- relax, you're not alone!

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by

Participant
9 months ago.

• Author

Participant

I’ve read quite a few negative posts where people are feeling discouraged, depressed even, because they can’t come up with their passion. Well, guess what? Most people can’t. So here’s my suggestion to those of you who feel this way: “Designing Your Life: How to build a well-lived joyful life” a wonderful book by Bill Burnett & Dave Evans. The authors state that you don’t need to know your passion in order to build the life you love. They also state that for most people, passion comes from trying something for awhile…not before. So if you’re stuck at this point in the 30DSS (and like me, are in a job that you don’t like very much, but it pays the bills, and would like a different career), then get this book. Your local library will have a copy if you aren’t sure you want to buy it.

Participant

“Designing Your Life: How to build a well-lived joyful life” a wonderful book by Bill Burnett & Dave Evans. Thank you thank you darkcitydame. I need something that gets me a new lease on life. My mid life crisis in full swing, and other than knowing what I don’t want, I need a handle on what I do want. So very stuck here at the end. Not dropping the ball, just dribbling for a while. 😉 Hope you are doing well.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Register Here

If you would like more information about The 30-Day Solution Companion Website before registering you can learn all about it HERE.

• Available Now at Your Favorite Online Retailers!

"The 30-Day Sobriety Solution is an amazing step-by-step program for getting your drinking (or any addiction) under control. It uses the latest and greatest methods for overcoming addictions." —Jonathan Robinson, M.A., M.F.T., former clinical director of the National Council of Alcohol and Drug Abuse (in Santa Barbara, CA.)

Get the Audio Book

Read by Jack Canfield & Dave Andrews

"Jack Canfield and Dave Andrews have released a penetrating wind of possibilities that will blow open the shuttered windows and locked doors of addiction recovery that can never be closed again."—Dr. Jean LaCour, Co-founder of the NET Training Institute Center for Addiction and Recovery Education

Order the audiobook today by clicking the retailers below:

• rbutton_amazon
    • rbutton_BN
    • audible
    • AnazonCA

For more information or to contact us, please email: support@the30daysolution.com

For more information or to contact us, please see 30Day.Support