Almost Home

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by

Participant
5 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

Participant

I have two days to go than I am done! This is an amazing program! Immeasurably helpful. Just wish the bonus exercises mentioned in the book were actually available. Im sure most of the links are expired or no longer exist.

Participant

Well done wpbest

Participant

wpbest,
    This book has been very helpful to me and has opened a new chapter in my life of thriving in sobriety. I used the 30 website after each daily lesson for a review and felt they were very helpful. I was disappointed that the daily exercises on the bonus site were not available as that site has expired and needs renewal. Anyhow, I will continue to explore other resources that may be available to continue my study beyond the 30 Day Book.
    I am very great full that my doctor recommended the 30 Day book. She also recommended that I read: “rational RECOVERY, The New Cure for Substance Addiction”. I will get into that in a couple of days. Congrats to all who are working through this program.

Participant

Yes, there are so very many resources out there. http://www.r20.com by Tommy Rosen has been a favorite of mine. The site is full of videos of interviews he does with “teachers”, people who have had a rough time of it but have made it out. That’s how I found Jack Canfield and the 30-day sobriety solution!
    Tommy Rosen is an excellent speaker and can also be found for free on YouTube.
    You’re doing great!!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Register Here

If you would like more information about The 30-Day Solution Companion Website before registering you can learn all about it HERE.

• Available Now at Your Favorite Online Retailers!

"The 30-Day Sobriety Solution is an amazing step-by-step program for getting your drinking (or any addiction) under control. It uses the latest and greatest methods for overcoming addictions." —Jonathan Robinson, M.A., M.F.T., former clinical director of the National Council of Alcohol and Drug Abuse (in Santa Barbara, CA.)

Get the Audio Book

Read by Jack Canfield & Dave Andrews

"Jack Canfield and Dave Andrews have released a penetrating wind of possibilities that will blow open the shuttered windows and locked doors of addiction recovery that can never be closed again."—Dr. Jean LaCour, Co-founder of the NET Training Institute Center for Addiction and Recovery Education

Order the audiobook today by clicking the retailers below:

• rbutton_amazon
    • rbutton_BN
    • audible
    • AnazonCA

For more information or to contact us, please email: support@the30daysolution.com

For more information or to contact us, please see 30Day.Support