Am I the only one this has happened to?

Home Page All Forums Day 14 – The Review Day & Bonus Solution Community Forum Am I the only one this has happened to?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  NewLifeToday 2 years ago.

• Author

Participant

Hi everyone,
    For some reason I have stopped receiving the daily e-mails after Day 14 ended – even though I was (trust me) very mindful to continue doing every single step, action item, bonus content, “everything”. I’ve put in a support ticket and I read that one possibility was that I stopped receiving them because the system thinks I took a break from the program – which is NOT the case.

In fact, I am now technically and literally 31 days sober (this in spite of not having read Day 15 or done any further work on the site), because I am very much a “by the book” kind of person. I thrilled to have surpassed 30 days – BUT – know better than to get puffed up with pride and making assumptions that I have this evil liquid poison problem licked for good. I’ve fallen so many times in the last several years and am simply sharing that I am very grateful for the progress I’ve made.

This book is definitely unlike any other and that’s why I really am bothered over the mystery of the sudden stopping of receiving emails. I’ve rectified the situation by following their suggested remedy, so I guess I’ll know tomorrow morning whether or not it worked.

Meantime I’m alone at our vacation home for several days while my husband is busy day/night with clients in from out of the country for several weeks. This has been a trigger environment for me in the past just because of how relaxing it is to be here and “EVERYONE” drinks while here!

And although I have to admit I’ve been somewhat tempted – thankfully only briefly at least so far (it’s now 5 pm CST) – I’ve managed not to have anything and don’t plan to. This is one reason why I’m writing this, to keep myself busy. I want to be able to wake up tomorrow morning with another successful sober day to add to my collection, believing it will now become a lifetime of successful sober days.

I have come to realize that alcohol really and truly doesn’t do anything for me anymore, other than make me gain weight, stress out, give me a hangover and worse than any of these, make me hate myself, which I don’t enjoy doing and don’t think I should do in the first place.

Alright have chatted a blue streak.

Hope everyone is doing well!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Register Here

If you would like more information about The 30-Day Solution Companion Website before registering you can learn all about it HERE.

• Available Now at Your Favorite Online Retailers!

"The 30-Day Sobriety Solution is an amazing step-by-step program for getting your drinking (or any addiction) under control. It uses the latest and greatest methods for overcoming addictions." —Jonathan Robinson, M.A., M.F.T., former clinical director of the National Council of Alcohol and Drug Abuse (in Santa Barbara, CA.)

Get the Audio Book

Read by Jack Canfield & Dave Andrews

"Jack Canfield and Dave Andrews have released a penetrating wind of possibilities that will blow open the shuttered windows and locked doors of addiction recovery that can never be closed again."—Dr. Jean LaCour, Co-founder of the NET Training Institute Center for Addiction and Recovery Education

Order the audiobook today by clicking the retailers below:

• rbutton_amazon
    • rbutton_BN
    • audible
    • AnazonCA

For more information or to contact us, please email: support@the30daysolution.com

For more information or to contact us, please see 30Day.Support