Anybody experiencing spam & insecure site notices?

Home Page All Forums Day 23 – The Emotional Sobriety Solution Community Forum Anybody experiencing spam & insecure site notices?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by

Participant
2 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Participant

Hi
    I haven’t been able to access content recently because Chrome warns me that the site is not secure.
    Anybody having similar issues?
    Thanks

Participant

Not sure what that is about . . . maybe Support will weigh in on that issue. Disconcerting to say the least!
    Good luck. I’ve been clicking past and hoping for the best.

Participant

Yes! A bummer because I’m just 3 days in, and already count on it! I am proceeding with just a little apprehension….

Participant

I have the issue as well. Tried Firefox and Internet Explorer, with no help. Hopefully the support team will get it fixed.

Participant

Yes, I get a google notice that it is not secure and unsafe to proceed as it may indicate someone trying to steal passwords, etc.

Participant

Support didn’t get back to me BUT I was just able to get back in with no warning – although with some glitches. Hopefully they fixed the issue. 🙂

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Register Here

If you would like more information about The 30-Day Solution Companion Website before registering you can learn all about it HERE.

• Available Now at Your Favorite Online Retailers!

"The 30-Day Sobriety Solution is an amazing step-by-step program for getting your drinking (or any addiction) under control. It uses the latest and greatest methods for overcoming addictions." —Jonathan Robinson, M.A., M.F.T., former clinical director of the National Council of Alcohol and Drug Abuse (in Santa Barbara, CA.)

Get the Audio Book

Read by Jack Canfield & Dave Andrews

"Jack Canfield and Dave Andrews have released a penetrating wind of possibilities that will blow open the shuttered windows and locked doors of addiction recovery that can never be closed again."—Dr. Jean LaCour, Co-founder of the NET Training Institute Center for Addiction and Recovery Education

Order the audiobook today by clicking the retailers below:

• rbutton_amazon
    • rbutton_BN
    • audible
    • AnazonCA

For more information or to contact us, please email: support@the30daysolution.com

For more information or to contact us, please see 30Day.Support