Anyone getting the daily emails?

Home Page All Forums Thrive-in-30 Starts Here Anyone getting the daily emails?

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by

Participant
2 weeks, 3 days ago.

• Author

Participant

I’m a little over a week into this program and I love it! The book is awesome and I actually look forward to doing the lesson each day. I’m working the program in 30 days and signed up the the daily emails but have not gotten any, nor have any gone to my junk/spam folder. I even signed for the daily emails up under another email and still no luck. Has anyone else had this problem? I tried to submit a support ticket multiple times but kept getting a pop-up that said “There was an error processing your request. Please try again later.” Would love to know what’s going on. Not a big deal considering how awesome this program is but if there’s a way to get those daily emails I would like to get them.

Participant

Yep…same here…no emails…….

Participant

Welcome aboard the Sober Coaster @Sobernaut76 and DawnM25 .
    I am sorry to have to inform you that the email function only works sporadically. In addition some of the functions don’t work. HOWEVER, the program works, and it will work for you!
    If you have questions, let me know.
    Navigating this Companion Website is tricky at times, and totally doable!!!!
    Onward, Sina

Participant

same,no emails, but enjoying the program.

Participant

I’m on day 17 but today is actually my 30th day sober. I also love the program and I’m working hard to stay with it. Doing the work has sometimes not happened every day but I’m plugging along. My desire to drink is almost gone, although today I had a slight desire to have a glass of wine after work. It quickly went away when I got home, sat down with a cup of hot chocolate and started reading day 17. I’ve found it so helpful to read some of the posts and hear that there are others out there with all those frustrating conversations going on in your head about avoiding the temptations!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Register Here

If you would like more information about The 30-Day Solution Companion Website before registering you can learn all about it HERE.

• Available Now at Your Favorite Online Retailers!

"The 30-Day Sobriety Solution is an amazing step-by-step program for getting your drinking (or any addiction) under control. It uses the latest and greatest methods for overcoming addictions." —Jonathan Robinson, M.A., M.F.T., former clinical director of the National Council of Alcohol and Drug Abuse (in Santa Barbara, CA.)

Get the Audio Book

Read by Jack Canfield & Dave Andrews

"Jack Canfield and Dave Andrews have released a penetrating wind of possibilities that will blow open the shuttered windows and locked doors of addiction recovery that can never be closed again."—Dr. Jean LaCour, Co-founder of the NET Training Institute Center for Addiction and Recovery Education

Order the audiobook today by clicking the retailers below:

• rbutton_amazon
    • rbutton_BN
    • audible
    • AnazonCA

For more information or to contact us, please email: support@the30daysolution.com

For more information or to contact us, please see 30Day.Support