Bryan Jefferson Duke

Home Page All Forums Thrive-in-30 Starts Here Bryan Jefferson Duke

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by

Participant
6 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

Participant

I see the book was dedicated to Bryan Jefferson Duke. Who is he? Seems like he died quite young; was he ill? Sad to see.

Hi @jetpatriot- you’ll read about Bryan’s story and how he influenced Dave to write this book in Chapter 4. It’s a powerful story, a path we don’t want anyone else to follow.

Participant

Thank you, Chelsie! You know, I read that about Bryan but I did not make the connection between the dedication and the person in Chapter 4. What a horror story!!! I went to the Internet and saw all kinds of wonderful things written about him by his patients. We lost a really good person. So sad.
    Again, thank you for responding.

JP

Participant

Bryan is a writer of the book that can shows the fascinating story of David in this story we can learn about their life. In my view dissertation writing services you can also learn more novels of different writers.

Participant

he Criminalization of Perinatal Drug Use: A Constitutional Analysis. Front Cover. Bryan Jefferson Duke. University of California, Berkeley, by buy instagram followers cheap

Participant

Search for Bryan Jefferson Duke living in Greenwood Village, CO, get started for free and find contact information, address and phone for anyone.
    Followers italy

Participant

UCF high on Leesburg ATH Bryan Jefferson; Duke latest to offer Pg 4. … Duke. “I’m open to go anywhere and so it’s not my priority to stay home, Jefferson said. by buyfollowerscanada

Participant

Surgical Options For Epilepsy-Find doctor Bryan Jefferson Duke Neurological Surgery,Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology (Neurosurgery),Endovascular … by epicfollowersuk

Participant

Search for Bryan Jefferson Duke living in Greenwood Village, CO, get started for free and find contact information, address and phone for anyone. by epicfollowerscanada

• This reply was modified 6 months, 1 week ago by  followersuk85.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Register Here

If you would like more information about The 30-Day Solution Companion Website before registering you can learn all about it HERE.

• Available Now at Your Favorite Online Retailers!

"The 30-Day Sobriety Solution is an amazing step-by-step program for getting your drinking (or any addiction) under control. It uses the latest and greatest methods for overcoming addictions." —Jonathan Robinson, M.A., M.F.T., former clinical director of the National Council of Alcohol and Drug Abuse (in Santa Barbara, CA.)

Get the Audio Book

Read by Jack Canfield & Dave Andrews

"Jack Canfield and Dave Andrews have released a penetrating wind of possibilities that will blow open the shuttered windows and locked doors of addiction recovery that can never be closed again."—Dr. Jean LaCour, Co-founder of the NET Training Institute Center for Addiction and Recovery Education

Order the audiobook today by clicking the retailers below:

• rbutton_amazon
    • rbutton_BN
    • audible
    • AnazonCA

For more information or to contact us, please email: support@the30daysolution.com

For more information or to contact us, please see 30Day.Support