Dave and Jack–Where Are You???

Tagged: 

This topic contains 12 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by

Participant
11 months ago.

• Author

Participant

I just posted this in response to a participant. I would have hoped one of you would have taken the time to read my post and respond, but you didn’t…and you never have. I have come to the place that I believe this is nothing but a money-maker for the two of you. You don’t give a rat’s -ss about any of us since you’ve written your book and made (and continue to make) your $$$$$ (not sure how many $), but you get the idea. Dave, you of all people, should realize how hard this is, but I guess you’ve forgotten. Please take the time to read some of our posts. We are at the point of desperation–not unlike your friend, Brian, and I hope you will take the time to reach out and respond to our posts or have someone from your team to do so. I thank God for participants like Sinaqueena who consistently reaches out to those of us who are struggling to overcome this stronghold; to say good-riddance to this monster once and for all. I’ll check for replies, but am not very hopeful.

Participant

This is what I posted to the participant as referenced above: Thanks, Sinaqueena. Yeah, I’m really disappointed in the lack of feedback from Dave, Jack and his gurus.You seem to be the only one, at least since I’ve been going through this program (1 1/2 years?), that seems to really give a hoot about anyone. I really do appreciate how you always reach out to those of us who are really struggling and on the edge–not sure which edge, but you know what I mean, I’m sure. So thanks so much for your response. It means a lot. Jack/Dave–I hope you’re reading this, too.

Participant

Hey, blueberry gal –
    I’m sorry you’re feeling frustrated and abandoned. I don’t have anything profound; I just want you to know that I admire you for hanging in there and I am wishing you the best. Blessings!

Participant

Thanks, hiddentiger. I really appreciate your support. I’m much better today–starting over with the 100% commitment and completed Day 5 Believe in Myself solution, which was just what I needed. I realize now that I am the only person who can change me–people and resources are great and most helpful, but in the end, I’m the one who has to live with my choices and with myself. So, I’m going to try to stay more positive and not blame or complain about things I can choose to change and take responsibility for. Thankful for the blessings of today and hoping for a brighter tomorrow.

Participant

Great point @blueberrygal.! Tools only work when we use them! Onward! Sina

Participant

Believe in yourself, and the rest will fall into place. Have faith in your own abilities, work hard, and there is nothing you cannot accomplish. Brad Henry

Participant

Wow i thought I was the only one that noticed their absence. the first few days I joined this program I got several emails from them asking me to join their “insiders circle” for about $2900 – I choose not to do that as quite frankly- I don’t have the money. Once I didn’t respond to the emails to join the insider circle – I seem to have faded off their radar. But heres the thing – the book is fantastic! work it like it says and you can be sucessful ( who needs Dave? ) you need to believe in yourself (like the book says) and of course the neuropsychologist , and you will have a much greater chance of success. YOu get what you expect- so expect to succeed ! Expect to thrive in sobriety – see it in your mind, you can do it!

Participant

@cecenash – I never got the inner circle email – I guess they must sense I don’t have much $…. LOL
    I do wish there was a continuing program after the 30 days tho’

Participant

haha – well at least they’re not hounding you for money. anyway – keep trying. reread the book if you need to or read the annie grace book “this naked mind” . another book that i foudn helpful (although old ) is called “7 tools to beat addiction” written by Stanton Peele. Hang in there and never keep up trying to better yourself !

Participant

Loved the Naked Mind Book – also just finished Alcohol Lied to Me. 7 Tools is next on my list. Thank you!
        PS – I was finally asked to join the club but alas not enough $… (yet)!

Participant

I was wondering if the authors were still around, or if anyone from the ‘administration’ was monitoring these forums. I guess not. That’s okay. It’s capitalism, baby, and they build a foundation here that I’m making the best of for me. It might look a little shady, but I live in Arizona, and we’re all about the shady side.

Participant

Hi @mollygirl. Not so. The site is being worked on. Dave Andrews is a good, if over worked fellow who is doing the best he can given the circumstances of his own life.
      He is still Thriving in Sobriety despite challenges. He WILL triumph, as can you! He makes not one cent from this free Companion Website! Nor do I.
      I love to help others achieve Freedom as well.
      Onward, Sina

Participant

Thanks Sina!! I didn’t mean to disparage! I sincerely appreciate the effort that went into this website and am happy to make the best use of it for myself.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Register Here

If you would like more information about The 30-Day Solution Companion Website before registering you can learn all about it HERE.

• Available Now at Your Favorite Online Retailers!

"The 30-Day Sobriety Solution is an amazing step-by-step program for getting your drinking (or any addiction) under control. It uses the latest and greatest methods for overcoming addictions." —Jonathan Robinson, M.A., M.F.T., former clinical director of the National Council of Alcohol and Drug Abuse (in Santa Barbara, CA.)

Get the Audio Book

Read by Jack Canfield & Dave Andrews

"Jack Canfield and Dave Andrews have released a penetrating wind of possibilities that will blow open the shuttered windows and locked doors of addiction recovery that can never be closed again."—Dr. Jean LaCour, Co-founder of the NET Training Institute Center for Addiction and Recovery Education

Order the audiobook today by clicking the retailers below:

• rbutton_amazon
    • rbutton_BN
    • audible
    • AnazonCA

For more information or to contact us, please email: support@the30daysolution.com

For more information or to contact us, please see 30Day.Support