Day 1

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by

Participant
1 week, 3 days ago.

• Author

Participant

Day one
    Excited to see what this challenge brings. I’m a heavy drinker for tha last twenty years, 8 to 12 beers a night, almost every night. So im looking forward to the health benefits as well as the financle.

Participant

You got this!! You will feel amazing! What will you be doing tonight instead of drinking beer?

Participant

Day one was easy for me, but day 2 and 3 have been really hard. I get moody very quickly. Going to try and find other things to do between 4 and 6 that my witching hour. Avoid going to places that tempt me and keep a positive outlook. It’s hard I’m having marital issues while trying to stop drinking hardest thing I’ve ever hard to deal with.

Participant

Day 1 of this program. I actually planned to go to an addiction meeting at the VA, however the counselor who holds it is on vacation. I searched the library on post for alcohol addiction books. I nearly left empty handed, but on my 3rd pass, I found this book and this book only.

I’ve actually been sober for 22 days but it seems that something is missing. I stopped drinking but once the kids are in bed I still head outside to smoke and drink. Now I drink fresca & cranberry with lime…but I’m not quite managing my LIFE. I got this far with projects for myself, but I can only paint so many walls and clean the kitchen so many times. I am looking forward to following this program, journalling and managing the great life I have avoided facing by checking out with alcohol.

Participant

lifeafter2a13 wow day 22, good job! I’m step 4, day 5 sober and I know what you mean with the projects for me I have the habit of combining the two. I would have a beer while working on the car or making dinner. Now I have been drinking lemon water while doing these chores/projects. Good luck

Participant

Hi lifeafter2a13 …that is so interesting how you found this book & chat site. Sounds serendipitous.
    Managing our lives? Good question. I’d say, add in a spiritual resource to feel on track. Joyce Meyer is a good on-line and TV pastor. She’s written a lot of books and has been a great source of help to many. There are others, too!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Register Here

If you would like more information about The 30-Day Solution Companion Website before registering you can learn all about it HERE.

• Available Now at Your Favorite Online Retailers!

"The 30-Day Sobriety Solution is an amazing step-by-step program for getting your drinking (or any addiction) under control. It uses the latest and greatest methods for overcoming addictions." —Jonathan Robinson, M.A., M.F.T., former clinical director of the National Council of Alcohol and Drug Abuse (in Santa Barbara, CA.)

Get the Audio Book

Read by Jack Canfield & Dave Andrews

"Jack Canfield and Dave Andrews have released a penetrating wind of possibilities that will blow open the shuttered windows and locked doors of addiction recovery that can never be closed again."—Dr. Jean LaCour, Co-founder of the NET Training Institute Center for Addiction and Recovery Education

Order the audiobook today by clicking the retailers below:

• rbutton_amazon
    • rbutton_BN
    • audible
    • AnazonCA

For more information or to contact us, please email: support@the30daysolution.com

For more information or to contact us, please see 30Day.Support