Day 1 here. Anyone with me?

Home Page All Forums Day 1 – The 100% Solution Community Forum Day 1 here. Anyone with me?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by

Participant
4 days, 10 hours ago.

• Author

Participant

I’m 38, live in ATL and am excited to just get this over with, honestly. No “rock bottom” but hearing your husband tell you one of your friends said they are worried about you, that wasn’t great.

I plan to return to moderation, my line of work involves alcohol, so….

Oh! And I’m quitting a chronic marijuana habit at the same time to boot! Anyone else quitting other habits or addictions?

Participant

Sunday 13th was my first day too. I don’t have other addictions so can’t help with that but just wanted to send best wishes that you are successful.
    I am on holiday abroad and yesterday was the first time I have ever been on holiday and not had a drink. I’m feeling very positive about the course.

Participant

Today is my day one. Excited to kick this all out of my system.

Participant

Hi there ! Day1 for me today, also quite enthusiast 🙂 … I’m aiming at starting with a 90 day challenge, really experience how is alcohol-free life deeply, and possibly going to 365 after …
    I signed up for a marathon just in 3 months (14/04/2019) which adds motivation to remain healthy 😉 … I’m doing this and the OYNB (One Year No Beer) challenge at the same time.

Good luck to all of you !

Participant

Day 1 for me as well. Feeling very positive and looking forward to being the DD next weekend! That’s not something I’ve ever said…..Good luck everyone!

Participant

With you too, Poe (and others)! Day 1 – Jan 15th! I’m looking to quit smoking cigars alongside the almost-daily beer-fest (and by ‘smoking cigars’ I mean a pack a day of those little Prime Time style cigarillos).

Interestingly, I only smoke when I drink, and only drink in the evenings at home, so the two habits are very closely intertwined (not sure if it’s the same, Poe, for you and the marijuana). In some ways, I think it’ll make it a bit tougher to quit (my body getting used to no alcohol and no nicotine at the same time), but also easier to just take the whole lousy evening ‘routine’ and toss it!

Good luck to Poe in the joint effort and good luck to all!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Register Here

If you would like more information about The 30-Day Solution Companion Website before registering you can learn all about it HERE.

• Available Now at Your Favorite Online Retailers!

"The 30-Day Sobriety Solution is an amazing step-by-step program for getting your drinking (or any addiction) under control. It uses the latest and greatest methods for overcoming addictions." —Jonathan Robinson, M.A., M.F.T., former clinical director of the National Council of Alcohol and Drug Abuse (in Santa Barbara, CA.)

Get the Audio Book

Read by Jack Canfield & Dave Andrews

"Jack Canfield and Dave Andrews have released a penetrating wind of possibilities that will blow open the shuttered windows and locked doors of addiction recovery that can never be closed again."—Dr. Jean LaCour, Co-founder of the NET Training Institute Center for Addiction and Recovery Education

Order the audiobook today by clicking the retailers below:

• rbutton_amazon
    • rbutton_BN
    • audible
    • AnazonCA

For more information or to contact us, please email: support@the30daysolution.com

For more information or to contact us, please see 30Day.Support