Day 1 Step at a Time

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by

Participant
6 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

Participant

Hi Anyone and Everyone,

Day 1 again for me and I’m very grateful, excited, and ready. I’ve started and stopped this program about 5 times now. Day 1 is titled “The 100% Solution” and that’s always been my biggest challenge. Even as I write this, I’m not 100% committed to not drinking anything for at least 30 days in the very near future.

But one step at a time and I’m proud I at least picked up the book and doing the first action steps again. My start date might be 2/1…
    And I am 100% committed to get 100% committed like ASAP. Going to have to make myself and believe in myself.

Just pick it up, read it, DO it. And I do want to write and share and support others on this site. I think it really helps. I know it does.

The time travel visualization was powerful and positive again. I’ve got my lil future self all thriving in sobriety in my left front “pocket” from now on. I love journaling. Always have, always will. Really way past wasting my time, resources, energy, and literally my life away on unhealthy and addictive substances. I’m looking forward to the next year, 5 years, 10 years…I’m looking forward to the rest of my life.

Today has been a great day.

For that and so much more, I’m thankful.

Feeling lots of love and light at the moment and sending it back out to you and the universe!

Participant

Sounds like your attitude will help get you through. The first day that I started reading the book I had serious doubts about the “100%” Solution. That little voice in the back of my mind was screaming, “You know your not at 100%!!!” Somehow, over the last 16 days I’ve managed to stomp that little voice into oblivion. Continued success. Just so you know, I read this board regularly, gaining from knowing that I’m not on this journey alone.

Participant

Just starting – first timer. Looking forward to thriving in sobriety. Watch this space. Good luck Jessremember2- 100 % committed your way.

Participant

Hello New Sobriety Seekers! This is a great program. Despite glitches in this Companion Website, the program still works.
    If you can figure out how to go to “Site Wide Activity ” (different ways depending on what device/laptop you’re using), you’ll be able to see the newest posts from people currently active on this site. From the Site Wide Activity list, you can tap on someone’s screen name to message them personally.
    If I can help, let me know. I’m among the first wave of “Graduates” having taken Jack Canfield up on his 30 Day Challenge of April 1st, 2016.
    Onward! Sina

Participant

I got through Day 1. Went to bed at 8pm and read and journal Day 1. Also reading the book “The Secret”

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Register Here

If you would like more information about The 30-Day Solution Companion Website before registering you can learn all about it HERE.

• Available Now at Your Favorite Online Retailers!

"The 30-Day Sobriety Solution is an amazing step-by-step program for getting your drinking (or any addiction) under control. It uses the latest and greatest methods for overcoming addictions." —Jonathan Robinson, M.A., M.F.T., former clinical director of the National Council of Alcohol and Drug Abuse (in Santa Barbara, CA.)

Get the Audio Book

Read by Jack Canfield & Dave Andrews

"Jack Canfield and Dave Andrews have released a penetrating wind of possibilities that will blow open the shuttered windows and locked doors of addiction recovery that can never be closed again."—Dr. Jean LaCour, Co-founder of the NET Training Institute Center for Addiction and Recovery Education

Order the audiobook today by clicking the retailers below:

• rbutton_amazon
    • rbutton_BN
    • audible
    • AnazonCA

For more information or to contact us, please email: support@the30daysolution.com

For more information or to contact us, please see 30Day.Support