Day 10 Forum – FAQ

This topic contains 8 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by

Participant
1 year, 2 months ago.

• Author

TBD

Participant

I thought there was to be a more extensive list of core values somewhere on this site, but I am having trouble locating it. Could you please help direct me? Thanks!

Thank you for bringing this to our attention! We are working hard to get everything up and running on the website. For the time being, this is a great resource for an extensive list of core values: 418 Core Values

Participant

Thank you @Chelsie Cohen for the link!

Participant

the link to 418 core values was very helpful especially the articles which recommends that your choses values that will influence your sobriety should be at the top.

Participant

Day 10 (again) it is! Equally as happy as the 1st day 10. A little nervous that tomorrow is Thanksgiving. Of course I will be giving thanks to the authors of this book & all the participants and to my nascent sobriety 2.0 BUT also a little nervous. In the past, any holiday was another excuse to drink. Luckily I am going to outdoor vegan potlucks so maybe there won’t be any or much booze. My friends and family always drink at these events but I am going to 2 events with strangers basically so no pressure to drink. Phew!
    Any advice what to do in the evening?

Participant

Hi karakucha- and happy Thanksgiving! think the vegan potluck is a great idea ! I’m 16 days sober and hosting my husbands family today for Thanksgiving ( 20 people) They love to drink. it will be my first sober Thanksgiving in many years. I’m actually cautiously optimistic that I can pull this off! I feel really excited -not nearly so anxious and nervous and behind as I have in the past. Perhaps it is because I haven’t been drinking for greater than 2 weeks and have actually been more productive – ha- imagine that!
      Anyway – hang in there and be thankful for yourself and your great desire to succeed !

Participant

Hi @cecenash
        How did it go? I never got or maybe didn’t see that you responded until now (as I am back on Day 10). I didn’t drink at Thanksgiving but did after some disasterous Xmas holidays & basically kept going pretty much until here I am again… sheesh.
        Won’t beat myself up (much) because at least I am trying again. I guess the lesson is not to start again but focussing on one step after the other. How has it been going for you?
        My next challenge is flying – have two flights coming up for business which means I have to have my wits about me when I land BUT flying is scary for me (especially given the news lately). I keep meaning to start tapping well before my flights in May. Note to self – start tomorrow!

Participant

Hi karakucha, I’m also going to start tapping. I looked at Jack Canfield’s “how to” video last night on this site, and I think I could add this into my day pretty easily. I think it could work because I bet it interrupts our bio-electricity (the trains of thought that run throughout our selves – something like that.) I think there’s a similar method that people use for chronic physical pain.
          I’m at day 47 alc-free (first attempt in January I made it to day 44 alc-free). So I feel now is the time for me to watch out. I love it so much when I make it through the day without giving in.
          Have a great day! You’re doing a great job! -k

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Register Here

If you would like more information about The 30-Day Solution Companion Website before registering you can learn all about it HERE.

• Available Now at Your Favorite Online Retailers!

"The 30-Day Sobriety Solution is an amazing step-by-step program for getting your drinking (or any addiction) under control. It uses the latest and greatest methods for overcoming addictions." —Jonathan Robinson, M.A., M.F.T., former clinical director of the National Council of Alcohol and Drug Abuse (in Santa Barbara, CA.)

Get the Audio Book

Read by Jack Canfield & Dave Andrews

"Jack Canfield and Dave Andrews have released a penetrating wind of possibilities that will blow open the shuttered windows and locked doors of addiction recovery that can never be closed again."—Dr. Jean LaCour, Co-founder of the NET Training Institute Center for Addiction and Recovery Education

Order the audiobook today by clicking the retailers below:

• rbutton_amazon
    • rbutton_BN
    • audible
    • AnazonCA

For more information or to contact us, please email: support@the30daysolution.com

For more information or to contact us, please see 30Day.Support