Day 10!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by

Participant
1 year, 4 months ago.

• Author

Participant

Longest stretch for me since I was 18 and I am 45. Pretty much drank at least a mickey of vodka a night and more on the weekend. The first few days were brutal as I couldnt sleep but it’s getting better.

I have done ok cravings wise UNTIL my first weekend. Friday night I hit the gym but Saturday was the most intense cravings Ive ever had. Sun was shining. Home on the deck. No work tomorrow …..that day was MEANT for drinking. It was touch but I decided to take my kid to a movie and made it through the rest of the evening.

I am very proud of myself for making it 10 days, but I am dreading the weekends for the first time in my life. I am hoping I can shift my thinking to thriving in sobriety on those Saturdays. Time seems to cut like a knife. Come on Monday! LOL.

Participant

Hey @kingputt . Welcome aboard the Sober Coaster a wild ride well worth the price of admission.
    Here are some king butt words from Craig Beck ….someone who does NOT spare the harsh reality…he is abrasive…and that works for me at times! Onward! Sina https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=NirkJ4c537o

Participant

Thank you Sina!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Register Here

If you would like more information about The 30-Day Solution Companion Website before registering you can learn all about it HERE.

• Available Now at Your Favorite Online Retailers!

"The 30-Day Sobriety Solution is an amazing step-by-step program for getting your drinking (or any addiction) under control. It uses the latest and greatest methods for overcoming addictions." —Jonathan Robinson, M.A., M.F.T., former clinical director of the National Council of Alcohol and Drug Abuse (in Santa Barbara, CA.)

Get the Audio Book

Read by Jack Canfield & Dave Andrews

"Jack Canfield and Dave Andrews have released a penetrating wind of possibilities that will blow open the shuttered windows and locked doors of addiction recovery that can never be closed again."—Dr. Jean LaCour, Co-founder of the NET Training Institute Center for Addiction and Recovery Education

Order the audiobook today by clicking the retailers below:

• rbutton_amazon
    • rbutton_BN
    • audible
    • AnazonCA

For more information or to contact us, please email: support@the30daysolution.com

For more information or to contact us, please see 30Day.Support