Day 11- 18 days no drinking. WOOO HOOOO

Home Page All Forums Day 11 – The Lie Detector Solution Community Forum Day 11- 18 days no drinking. WOOO HOOOO

Tagged: 

This topic contains 14 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by

Participant
2 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

Participant

This chapter really opened my eyes. I am a strong believer in thoughts becoming things in our lives. I have studied metaphysics and have altered things in my life by shifting my thoughts around. I just haven’t looked at my drinking and altered my perspectives around IT. Oh the bullshit I have fed myself over the years.

Dad left Mom when I was 12. = I am not worthy. Bullshit.
    All men cheat and hurt women = I am destined to be cheated on. Bullshit.

Drinking makes me feel included. Bullshit. I don’t fit in with any of the excessive drinkers I hang out with. The only thing we have in common is wine and getting drunk to escape. I have nothing to escape from! I have a loving husband who is loyal, kind and supportive. We have great sex with out alcohol and the fact that he doesn’t drink is a super plus and will makes this even that much easier for me.

I am fun, I am laid back, I am a easy going person who is likable to many. In fact, when I am sober I am a better version of myself.

There is power with the words I AM because what we put after those two words shapes our reality. I already knew this… now it’s time to apply it to my sobriety.

I AM KICK ASS SOBER!

Namaste folks

Participant

I loved everything you said in that post. I read it with a big smile on my face. I am KICKASS sober is a fab slogan.You are doing great and with me being on day 14 you are a great inspiration a few days ahead of me. You rock!!!!!!

Participant

Thank you @kitz! We have to stay positive ๐Ÿ™‚

Participant

Love it! Congrats on day 18 and making such huge progress. Very inspiring and I can’t wait to catch up to you.

Participant

Keep it up @pages_0075!! Everyones relationship with alcohol is different. Mine is borderline alcoholic (depending on what that means) I just refuse to label myself as with a disease. All I know is I feel better not drinking so I am holding on to that as close as possible. I have many hurdles to cross and am literally taking this one day at a time. But for now, I feel good. So NO wine!!

Participant

I love it! I am KICKASS sober! I am going to adopt that expression if you don’t mind๐Ÿ˜€

Participant

@liza… it’s a good one huh? ๐Ÿ™‚

I am kick ass sober.
      I am kick ass sober.
      I am kick ass sober.

๐Ÿ™‚

Participant

and kick ass sober is sexy!!! nothing sexy about a girl on wine!!!
        i hope to catch up with you. i am going to start over on the 30-days alcohol free, but i am on day 10 of the book. getting back to the journal and the action steps is key.
        here’s to new us!

Participant

Congratulations terri, Spirit Fairy, Pages and kitz. We are doing it! I am on day 30 of being alcohol free and day 16 in the book. I am recommitting to another 30 days right now! I AM KICK ASS SOBER!

Participant

I think I’ll adopt that as my new slogan, also: I AM KICK ASS SOBER AND PROUD OF IT!!!!

Participant

Perfect spirit fairy, KICK ASS SOBER, we need bumper stickers, he he he!!

Participant

@spiritfairy @islandgirl — will make t-shirts. ๐Ÿ™‚

Participant

Day 20 and I’m still KICK ASS SOBER!!!
    wooooooo hooooooo!!!

Participant

Keep kicking! I’m cheering for you! We’ll be at one year before we know it!

Participant

I love it too! I Am Kick Ass Sober!!
    I’m using that the next time someone asks how I’m doing with not drinking!
    Hey Day 11.. I’m kicking your ass today ๐Ÿ™‚

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Register Here

If you would like more information about The 30-Day Solution Companion Website before registering you can learn all about it HERE.

• Available Now at Your Favorite Online Retailers!

"The 30-Day Sobriety Solution is an amazing step-by-step program for getting your drinking (or any addiction) under control. It uses the latest and greatest methods for overcoming addictions." โ€”Jonathan Robinson, M.A., M.F.T., former clinical director of the National Council of Alcohol and Drug Abuse (in Santa Barbara, CA.)

Get the Audio Book

Read by Jack Canfield & Dave Andrews

"Jack Canfield and Dave Andrews have released a penetrating wind of possibilities that will blow open the shuttered windows and locked doors of addiction recovery that can never be closed again."โ€”Dr. Jean LaCour, Co-founder of the NET Training Institute Center for Addiction and Recovery Education

Order the audiobook today by clicking the retailers below:

• rbutton_amazon
    • rbutton_BN
    • audible
    • AnazonCA

For more information or to contact us, please email:ย support@the30daysolution.com

For more information or to contact us, please see 30Day.Support