Day 11 – Back on Track

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by

Participant
1 year, 10 months ago.

• Author

Participant

Good morning,
    I took a hiatus this weekend, and am back on track. I’m just going to pick up where I left off, which is Day 11. Friday night I had a bottle of wine, Sat 2 1/2 glasses, last night a bottle. Not beating myself up over any of it – just stepping firmly in the ground back into the program today. I love the pride I have in myself for doing the first 10 days so well, and will have that same pride again going forward. Having said that, I do not carry shame over the weekend. But if I continue any more, which is what I used to do, I will. I don’t need the shame, headaches, etc…. not to mention health implications.
    Thanks for listening!

Participant

Good for you …you stumbled but did not fall. Journal about your experience with the drink….was it what you hoped for? Don’t forget there is a Bonus Solution , the Relapse Solution on Day 14 which you can download. Onward! Sina

Participant

buttercupgigi . . . Sure seems like a very good attitude to have going forward. All the best to you as you continue to learn more about yourself and how best to approach the feelings that pop up around drinking and what it means to you personally. We all have a different story. We each find ways to make peace with our actions and reactions. Take good care and may you remain shame free and happy . . .

Participant

Took a hiatus from reading and journaling for a few days just cause busy at work. No drinking and feel pretty good about it. Onward!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Register Here

If you would like more information about The 30-Day Solution Companion Website before registering you can learn all about it HERE.

• Available Now at Your Favorite Online Retailers!

"The 30-Day Sobriety Solution is an amazing step-by-step program for getting your drinking (or any addiction) under control. It uses the latest and greatest methods for overcoming addictions." —Jonathan Robinson, M.A., M.F.T., former clinical director of the National Council of Alcohol and Drug Abuse (in Santa Barbara, CA.)

Get the Audio Book

Read by Jack Canfield & Dave Andrews

"Jack Canfield and Dave Andrews have released a penetrating wind of possibilities that will blow open the shuttered windows and locked doors of addiction recovery that can never be closed again."—Dr. Jean LaCour, Co-founder of the NET Training Institute Center for Addiction and Recovery Education

Order the audiobook today by clicking the retailers below:

• rbutton_amazon
    • rbutton_BN
    • audible
    • AnazonCA

For more information or to contact us, please email: support@the30daysolution.com

For more information or to contact us, please see 30Day.Support