Day 11 Forum – FAQ

This topic contains 8 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by

Participant
1 week, 2 days ago.

• Author

TBD

Participant

I’m looking for, “The lies that limit you,” in Day 11. Either I can’t find them or there isn’t a list per se. Perhaps it’s the feedback from other participants?

We are currently working on completing and uploading all of the bonus content. Please be assured that you have everything you need to be successful- the bonus content is simply that- a bonus! In the meantime, check out this great article about The Lies You Tell Yourself. Thank you for your patience!

Participant

Day 10 – 17 were a goof up for me. I am back on the campground and starting again moving from day 11. My goal is May 25 now. Re-Committing!

Participant

That’s the spirit 100%Committ.
    Also FWIW make this program your priority. REALLY work each day’s action steps. And many days the action steps continue. Like each day reading the Vision statement or New You.

I found days when I was rushing through, had to get it done, we’re not helpful. Slowing down and dining all the action steps really helped me. HTH
    bye
    HapE

Participant

I find it helpful to go back and reread sections that particularly spoke to me on the things in life that were issues. I also started tapping well before Day 13 and taking quiet moments to breath deeply and do relaxation techniques when I experienced situations that were stressful-or knew I was about to enter a stressful situation.

Participant

By sober do you mean people who don’t drink at all? If so I don’t know any so I wouldn’t know how I see them!!

Participant

It is odd that there have been no comments here since Aug. 2016 and today is 2/13/18…
    The Second Action step for Day 11 offers a link but when passing through to Utube ends up with the Day 2 Action step “The before you” ……not anything about Day 11 Sober People traits. So some info is missing.

Participant

Captain’s log, day 11 – Definitely on the mend flu wise, which is great. Well there is a lot of linking to do between my vision, beliefs, goals, values, lies and I’m sure I’ve left out a few. I’m going to have to spend my revision day making nice little visible summaries for myself else I’ve got lot’s of daily reading to do with limited time. Still on track and even used some of my limited time to get my fat ass walking these past few days, sick and all and no it wasn’t the strenuous type yet. Baby steps in the right direction.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Register Here

If you would like more information about The 30-Day Solution Companion Website before registering you can learn all about it HERE.

• Available Now at Your Favorite Online Retailers!

"The 30-Day Sobriety Solution is an amazing step-by-step program for getting your drinking (or any addiction) under control. It uses the latest and greatest methods for overcoming addictions." —Jonathan Robinson, M.A., M.F.T., former clinical director of the National Council of Alcohol and Drug Abuse (in Santa Barbara, CA.)

Get the Audio Book

Read by Jack Canfield & Dave Andrews

"Jack Canfield and Dave Andrews have released a penetrating wind of possibilities that will blow open the shuttered windows and locked doors of addiction recovery that can never be closed again."—Dr. Jean LaCour, Co-founder of the NET Training Institute Center for Addiction and Recovery Education

Order the audiobook today by clicking the retailers below:

• rbutton_amazon
    • rbutton_BN
    • audible
    • AnazonCA

For more information or to contact us, please email: support@the30daysolution.com

For more information or to contact us, please see 30Day.Support