Day 11- lots of work!

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  bcgrown02 5 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

Participant

It is day 11.

The top five lies I tell myself and their positive counterparts:
    – Drinking removes stress and helps me deal with intense emotions
    Truth: Being sober helps me recognize and deal with intense emotions and stress in a healthy manner rather than drowning and repressing the emotions with alcohol which leads to disease and other problems.

-I don’t deserve the great life being sober will give me.
    Truth: I am deserving of all my dreams and goal and being sober will help me get it.

– I will never be able to to control my drinking.
    Truth: I have the power, not alcohol. I choose how much I put in my mouth.

– I’m just like my father.
    Truth: I have a lot of my father’s traits but I don’t have to follow in his health journey or struggle with alcohol. I’m me, a different person.

– Getting sober is really heard.
    Truth: Getting sober is as hard as I make it. I have the power to decide and can make it as easy or as hard as I want to.

When I think of a sober person, I see someone who is probably more serious maybe not as much fun. I also see them as more successful as I and maybe I don’t feel I deserve it? I see them meditating, handling stress and emotions in a healthy manner. Something I don’t do.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Register Here

If you would like more information about The 30-Day Solution Companion Website before registering you can learn all about it HERE.

• Available Now at Your Favorite Online Retailers!

"The 30-Day Sobriety Solution is an amazing step-by-step program for getting your drinking (or any addiction) under control. It uses the latest and greatest methods for overcoming addictions." —Jonathan Robinson, M.A., M.F.T., former clinical director of the National Council of Alcohol and Drug Abuse (in Santa Barbara, CA.)

Get the Audio Book

Read by Jack Canfield & Dave Andrews

"Jack Canfield and Dave Andrews have released a penetrating wind of possibilities that will blow open the shuttered windows and locked doors of addiction recovery that can never be closed again."—Dr. Jean LaCour, Co-founder of the NET Training Institute Center for Addiction and Recovery Education

Order the audiobook today by clicking the retailers below:

• rbutton_amazon
    • rbutton_BN
    • audible
    • AnazonCA

For more information or to contact us, please email: support@the30daysolution.com

For more information or to contact us, please see 30Day.Support