Day 13 – Oh the Tapping Soution

Home Page All Forums Day 13 – The Tapping Solution Community Forum Day 13 – Oh the Tapping Soution

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by

Participant
1 month, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

Participant

Day 13 and day 6 AF. I have mentioned in previous posts that I have tried to complete the 30 day reboot on 4 separate occasions and never to completion. I always get hung up on the tapping solution and then I slipped and usually fell and then took a long time to get back up and try again. This time around I know what to expect and am using the forum as my tapping solution. I had big ideas about how I would do every solution and put my heart and soul into every one but this one gets me every time. Its not that I disagree with different solutions work for different people and if it works for you keep on keeping on, but I find that I have done better using this forum for accountability. I read inspiring stories from everyone and the encouragement that other folks give each other and I get very freeing feeling every time I post. There is a certain level of anxiety that builds up as I write and when I hit “post” it all goes away. Its almost like the tapping of the keys is my solution, getting the feelings out and letting the craving go with it. For the first time, in all my attempts I know this is the best I have felt at this moment and can feel the momentum building. But I am going to let it settle slowly and take it one day at a time, not setting additional goals or getting ahead of myself and using the solutions that have the most impact on me personally.

Participant

I have not gotten to the tapping part yet I am only on day 7 and this is my first time using this solution I agree it is great being able to read other peoples stories and get support from them. I am so happy I found this solution it really seems to deal with a lot of the emotional reasons I drink. Things I haven’t dealt with before. I wish you the best of luck each and every day please know you are not alone with your journey.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Register Here

If you would like more information about The 30-Day Solution Companion Website before registering you can learn all about it HERE.

• Available Now at Your Favorite Online Retailers!

"The 30-Day Sobriety Solution is an amazing step-by-step program for getting your drinking (or any addiction) under control. It uses the latest and greatest methods for overcoming addictions." —Jonathan Robinson, M.A., M.F.T., former clinical director of the National Council of Alcohol and Drug Abuse (in Santa Barbara, CA.)

Get the Audio Book

Read by Jack Canfield & Dave Andrews

"Jack Canfield and Dave Andrews have released a penetrating wind of possibilities that will blow open the shuttered windows and locked doors of addiction recovery that can never be closed again."—Dr. Jean LaCour, Co-founder of the NET Training Institute Center for Addiction and Recovery Education

Order the audiobook today by clicking the retailers below:

• rbutton_amazon
    • rbutton_BN
    • audible
    • AnazonCA

For more information or to contact us, please email: support@the30daysolution.com

For more information or to contact us, please see 30Day.Support