Day 17 Forum – FAQ

This topic contains 8 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by

Participant
1 year, 10 months ago.

• Author

TBD

Participant

Felt sad today,depressed about something. Cravings were strong! But I recognized the trigger and didn’t indulge, even tho there was 1/2 bottle of wine on counter at friends. 🙂

Participant

Oh, I did do some tapping and even tho it still feels weird, somehow it helps!

Participant

This was my hardest day yet and I really wanted to drink. I felt isolated, lonely and that this whole endeavour was useless and pointless. I felt angry for starting it in the first place. I talked to a friend on the phone about what I was doing and why I was doing it and the negative feelings and craving went away. I went to bed feeling relieved that I persevered. What a weird day. Not sure why I was so triggered.

Participant

@feelingbetteralready – I had a momentary trigger but instead treated myself to a nice dinner (without wine OMG!) – guess what? It was wonderful. You know what is even better? I feel great now. 🙂

Participant

I can’t find the study that reveals the two most self destructive words or the famous water experiment on the day 17 solution referred to in the day 17 action steps in the book. Has anyone else found them?

Participant

I am also looking for the “two words.” Thanks for any help.

Participant

I don’t see the two words either!

Participant

HA! Me too! Or me two!
    I got absorbed in everything else that I forgot until I read the posts above.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Register Here

If you would like more information about The 30-Day Solution Companion Website before registering you can learn all about it HERE.

• Available Now at Your Favorite Online Retailers!

"The 30-Day Sobriety Solution is an amazing step-by-step program for getting your drinking (or any addiction) under control. It uses the latest and greatest methods for overcoming addictions." —Jonathan Robinson, M.A., M.F.T., former clinical director of the National Council of Alcohol and Drug Abuse (in Santa Barbara, CA.)

Get the Audio Book

Read by Jack Canfield & Dave Andrews

"Jack Canfield and Dave Andrews have released a penetrating wind of possibilities that will blow open the shuttered windows and locked doors of addiction recovery that can never be closed again."—Dr. Jean LaCour, Co-founder of the NET Training Institute Center for Addiction and Recovery Education

Order the audiobook today by clicking the retailers below:

• rbutton_amazon
    • rbutton_BN
    • audible
    • AnazonCA

For more information or to contact us, please email: support@the30daysolution.com

For more information or to contact us, please see 30Day.Support