Day 18 Affirmation

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by

Participant
2 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Participant

I am feeling full of life an I am finding joy and happiness because I’m spending my time doing the things that I love. I am free, laughing, and enjoying being present with the people who matter most to me. My marriage has found new life and we can’t wait to see each other each day. I am healthy, sober and excited about all of life’s possibilities.

Participant

brighterdays . . . Nice! Nice! Beautiful! There are ongoing ups and downs for any of us and some struggling with relationship, or lack of, on this site. So it brought much joy when reading your words: “My marriage has found new life and we can’t wait to see each other each day.” Wow! Totally, massively cool!

I believe there is hope for each of us, no matter what path we find ourselves on. It truly is inspiring to feel your excitement. Maybe it’s even a bit contagious in a good way. It sure lifted my heart reading it. May we each find such cherished moments.

And, for those of us possibly still struggling, may we never give up or surrender, as Matt W. encourages. May we each live into our own brighter and more wonderful days . . .

Participant

Lol! This is just my affirmation statement, my vision of what things will be like in a life of sobriety. I still have a long ways to go with sobriety, marriage and waking up everyday happy, excited and motivated. But the new affirmation statement sounds amazing!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Register Here

If you would like more information about The 30-Day Solution Companion Website before registering you can learn all about it HERE.

• Available Now at Your Favorite Online Retailers!

"The 30-Day Sobriety Solution is an amazing step-by-step program for getting your drinking (or any addiction) under control. It uses the latest and greatest methods for overcoming addictions." —Jonathan Robinson, M.A., M.F.T., former clinical director of the National Council of Alcohol and Drug Abuse (in Santa Barbara, CA.)

Get the Audio Book

Read by Jack Canfield & Dave Andrews

"Jack Canfield and Dave Andrews have released a penetrating wind of possibilities that will blow open the shuttered windows and locked doors of addiction recovery that can never be closed again."—Dr. Jean LaCour, Co-founder of the NET Training Institute Center for Addiction and Recovery Education

Order the audiobook today by clicking the retailers below:

• rbutton_amazon
    • rbutton_BN
    • audible
    • AnazonCA

For more information or to contact us, please email: support@the30daysolution.com

For more information or to contact us, please see 30Day.Support