Day 19 Forum – FAQ

This topic contains 6 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by

Participant
2 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

TBD

Participant

Hi Dave. In the book it says that on Day 19 there would be a discussion of the two “faces” of envy. I. Couldn’t find it. Also it said there would be a sample of a completed new story. Again I couldn’t find it. Can you help me?

We are currently working on getting all of the bonus content into the website. Since we are in beta-launch at the moment, not everything is quite as finished as we would like. I assure you, we are working diligently to get all of the content completed. I also want to assure you that the bonus content is just that- a bonus. Everything you need to be successful in this program you already have. Good luck on your continued success!

Participant

I’m like a sponge ready to soak in all that is available to me so is IS disappointing to get to some of the day’s exercises and bonus sections only to find no content.

Participant

I too was looking for the guided process…I guess I have to remember that patience is a virtue.?

Participant

Today I am happy. It has been one year sober now . It is hard to believe. Today I am planning my third trip (Bermuda) I am now happy. I also have a new friend, and a new girlfriend she is great. My job is so much better. I don’t complain much anymore. Financially I am o.k. I put aside a little every paycheck towards my traveling plans, and for myself. I still work out when I can. I have lost 15 lbs. I look, and feel great, and my mind is soooo much better, and positive. I also try and fit in my oil painting, and guitar playing. Actually I sometimes play with a friend. I am more positive, and confident than how I use to be.

Participant

Hi there
    The two faces of envy is still not up.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Register Here

If you would like more information about The 30-Day Solution Companion Website before registering you can learn all about it HERE.

• Available Now at Your Favorite Online Retailers!

"The 30-Day Sobriety Solution is an amazing step-by-step program for getting your drinking (or any addiction) under control. It uses the latest and greatest methods for overcoming addictions." —Jonathan Robinson, M.A., M.F.T., former clinical director of the National Council of Alcohol and Drug Abuse (in Santa Barbara, CA.)

Get the Audio Book

Read by Jack Canfield & Dave Andrews

"Jack Canfield and Dave Andrews have released a penetrating wind of possibilities that will blow open the shuttered windows and locked doors of addiction recovery that can never be closed again."—Dr. Jean LaCour, Co-founder of the NET Training Institute Center for Addiction and Recovery Education

Order the audiobook today by clicking the retailers below:

• rbutton_amazon
    • rbutton_BN
    • audible
    • AnazonCA

For more information or to contact us, please email: support@the30daysolution.com

For more information or to contact us, please see 30Day.Support