Day 6 Forum FAQ

This topic contains 8 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by

Participant
1 year ago.

• Author

TBD

Participant

GOALS
    1. On February 26, 2016, at 12:00 p.m., I will celebrate 30 days without alcohol and thrive in sobriety for the rest of my life

2. Every day from now, February 2, 2016, through February 28, 2016, by 9:00 p.m., I will journal and do the exercises in this book and put $8.00 in a savings bank to have a reward on February 28, 2016

3. Every day from now, February 2, 2016, through February 28, 2016, by 9:00 p.m., I will remind myself of one thing I’ve done in my life that was truly good and I will write it on a little card to keep in my purse and look at every day

I commit to reviewing my goals 2x per day, when I first get up and as I get into bed for the night from February 2, 2016 through February 28, 2016

Feedback welcomed

Participant

Great, SMART goals – hope you are celebrating their achievement.

Participant

Just a note for those of you who like myself have not actively done their daily readings and activities. I started the program March 24, 2016 and expected to be committed to completing it right away and signed up for the 30 day emails. Today I just completed Day 6, LOL. However the positive in all this is that I have not had a drink all this time, so that part of my commitment is still valid. As part of today’s goal setting I have reconfirmed my daily commitment to daily readings and completion by May 29, 2016. Wish me luck!

Participant

Woohoo! Made it to Day 6! One of my SMART goals was related to my vision (…a life of creation & connection) therefore I have to schedule at least one social activity per week & that was tonight. Went to a friend’s show & saw many other friends there and to my luck, the venue did not serve alcohol! Phew! Had green tea & a great time. Ultimately, its about the friends not the booze.

Participant

6th day on the program, 5th day sober!
    1. I will have stayed sober for 30 days by May 13, 2018 at midnight.
    2. Each night, before I go to bed by 10:00 PM, I will have listened to the day’s reading assignment for the 30 day sobriety solution, finished that day’s action steps, and spent 5 minutes or more journaling, until I have completed the program on May 12, 2018 at midnight.
    3. I will lose 10 pounds by the end of May 2018, 20 pounds by the end of September 2018, 30 pounds by the end of 2018, and 60 pounds by the end of June 2019.

Participant

Way to go SJ
      I must have started almost the same day as you!
      I also have have weight issues and I commend you for taking on two hard issues at the same time. I know my weight will decrease a bit because my drinking allowed me to binge eat anything I could find in the house. It doesn’t happen when I’m sober.
      Just an FYI I wrote a post for day 6 and was about to post it when I realized that this is FAQ section of day 6 not the Outcome forum.
      The whole posting thing really confusing and your goals are great. You should Copy and Paste your post to the other 6 Day forum.
      Good luck and see you on the dry side.
      Larrypat226

Participant

@larrypat226 – one of the most amazing things about not drinking for me is that I eat dinner & then I am done. That’s it! No endless munching with the vino. Unbelievable for me. I was the night snacker.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Register Here

If you would like more information about The 30-Day Solution Companion Website before registering you can learn all about it HERE.

• Available Now at Your Favorite Online Retailers!

"The 30-Day Sobriety Solution is an amazing step-by-step program for getting your drinking (or any addiction) under control. It uses the latest and greatest methods for overcoming addictions." —Jonathan Robinson, M.A., M.F.T., former clinical director of the National Council of Alcohol and Drug Abuse (in Santa Barbara, CA.)

Get the Audio Book

Read by Jack Canfield & Dave Andrews

"Jack Canfield and Dave Andrews have released a penetrating wind of possibilities that will blow open the shuttered windows and locked doors of addiction recovery that can never be closed again."—Dr. Jean LaCour, Co-founder of the NET Training Institute Center for Addiction and Recovery Education

Order the audiobook today by clicking the retailers below:

• rbutton_amazon
    • rbutton_BN
    • audible
    • AnazonCA

For more information or to contact us, please email: support@the30daysolution.com

For more information or to contact us, please see 30Day.Support