This topic contains 8 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by
August 28, 2015 at 11:07 am #1327Keymaster
February 2, 2016 at 10:30 am #6570Participant
1. On February 26, 2016, at 12:00 p.m., I will celebrate 30 days without alcohol and thrive in sobriety for the rest of my life
2. Every day from now, February 2, 2016, through February 28, 2016, by 9:00 p.m., I will journal and do the exercises in this book and put $8.00 in a savings bank to have a reward on February 28, 2016
3. Every day from now, February 2, 2016, through February 28, 2016, by 9:00 p.m., I will remind myself of one thing I’ve done in my life that was truly good and I will write it on a little card to keep in my purse and look at every day
I commit to reviewing my goals 2x per day, when I first get up and as I get into bed for the night from February 2, 2016 through February 28, 2016
April 29, 2016 at 1:15 pm #10416Participant
Great, SMART goals – hope you are celebrating their achievement.
May 5, 2016 at 12:16 pm #10736Participant
Just a note for those of you who like myself have not actively done their daily readings and activities. I started the program March 24, 2016 and expected to be committed to completing it right away and signed up for the 30 day emails. Today I just completed Day 6, LOL. However the positive in all this is that I have not had a drink all this time, so that part of my commitment is still valid. As part of today’s goal setting I have reconfirmed my daily commitment to daily readings and completion by May 29, 2016. Wish me luck!
November 18, 2017 at 11:37 pm #19544Participant
Woohoo! Made it to Day 6! One of my SMART goals was related to my vision (…a life of creation & connection) therefore I have to schedule at least one social activity per week & that was tonight. Went to a friend’s show & saw many other friends there and to my luck, the venue did not serve alcohol! Phew! Had green tea & a great time. Ultimately, its about the friends not the booze.
April 18, 2018 at 12:08 pm #20689Participant
6th day on the program, 5th day sober!
1. I will have stayed sober for 30 days by May 13, 2018 at midnight.
2. Each night, before I go to bed by 10:00 PM, I will have listened to the day’s reading assignment for the 30 day sobriety solution, finished that day’s action steps, and spent 5 minutes or more journaling, until I have completed the program on May 12, 2018 at midnight.
3. I will lose 10 pounds by the end of May 2018, 20 pounds by the end of September 2018, 30 pounds by the end of 2018, and 60 pounds by the end of June 2019.
April 20, 2018 at 2:20 pm #20720Participant
Way to go SJ
I must have started almost the same day as you!
I also have have weight issues and I commend you for taking on two hard issues at the same time. I know my weight will decrease a bit because my drinking allowed me to binge eat anything I could find in the house. It doesn’t happen when I’m sober.
Just an FYI I wrote a post for day 6 and was about to post it when I realized that this is FAQ section of day 6 not the Outcome forum.
The whole posting thing really confusing and your goals are great. You should Copy and Paste your post to the other 6 Day forum.
Good luck and see you on the dry side.
April 20, 2018 at 9:51 pm #20730
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.