Day 2! Still here!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by

Participant
2 days, 10 hours ago.

• Author

Participant

Hi.. made it through day 1 sober.

Did all the action items, the time travel. That was very motivating.

Working on the ‘old me’ and day 2 action items. I think I need a break, maybe take a bit longer for this one.

Most importantly- will stay sober today 100%. No doubt.

As a side note- in phase 2 ‘purpose’ the author says that he found his true purpose in life by helping others in recovery. That is admirable and I respect that. But if that is true, why is he not here? Why are these forums and the whole thing still in ‘beta state’ after 4 years? What happened to him?

I did get some emails recently where he asked to join some inner circle for an additional payment because the original program (this one) was not enough. Is that really true? Can people get on the way to recovery just with this 30-day program like it was advertised? Or is the inner circle thing just an upsell trick?

Sorry I just had to get this off my chest because something just doesn’t quite add up and it’s somehow irritating to me. I am trying to stay positive but I have to be honest too.

Participant

Hey everybody! I am still on day 2, made my vision statement and now going to do the best part- my ‘new me’!

And I’ve been off the booze for 4 days now.

You may wonder why I post here all the time. You may even be annoyed.

I just made this part of my commitment. That I will pull through with the program and post here each and every day. Even if I should struggle or have a setback, I’ll still do it and post here every day until I’m done with the whole program.

Hope to see you around!

Also my best wishes to the spammers and scammers. Maybe you can find inspiration in here, too!

Participant

Great news Stanny!
      Check out Sobriety Society for a Day 2 Video!
      Onward! Sina

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Register Here

If you would like more information about The 30-Day Solution Companion Website before registering you can learn all about it HERE.

• Available Now at Your Favorite Online Retailers!

"The 30-Day Sobriety Solution is an amazing step-by-step program for getting your drinking (or any addiction) under control. It uses the latest and greatest methods for overcoming addictions." —Jonathan Robinson, M.A., M.F.T., former clinical director of the National Council of Alcohol and Drug Abuse (in Santa Barbara, CA.)

Get the Audio Book

Read by Jack Canfield & Dave Andrews

"Jack Canfield and Dave Andrews have released a penetrating wind of possibilities that will blow open the shuttered windows and locked doors of addiction recovery that can never be closed again."—Dr. Jean LaCour, Co-founder of the NET Training Institute Center for Addiction and Recovery Education

Order the audiobook today by clicking the retailers below:

• rbutton_amazon
    • rbutton_BN
    • audible
    • AnazonCA

For more information or to contact us, please email: support@the30daysolution.com

For more information or to contact us, please see 30Day.Support