Day 21 Bonus Solution?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by

Participant
1 year, 11 months ago.

• Author

Participant

Hello, everyone! It looks like the bonus solution for Day 21 is missing from the site, but I just wanted to check if anyone has located the material elsewhere? Thank you! And, high-fives to everyone thriving in sobriety!

Participant

Hi reader2017! High-five to you as well! Unfortunately, much of the bonus material is missing from the later part of the program. I’m not sure what happened – the book and audio tapes refer to lots of bonus material on the web site (in many sections) but for most of the later days – it is not on the site. I did send a trouble ticket and got no response – and from what I am seeing others say – it looks like the site is in “permanent beta” mode. That’s the bad news. Now for the good news! You are thriving in sobriety anyway! The bonus material is just that – it is truly supplemental to the program. It would be nice if it was there – but it is not germane to your success. I know this from experience because I finished the program last week! I to am thriving in sobriety and really enjoying what I have learned from the program!

So – even though it is a little disappointing from a “That sounds neat! Oh – it’s not there” perspective – all the info you need is in the book. Plus – google can help you find most of the bonus material Jack and Dave refer to if you ask properly 🙂

CONGRATULATIONS! Keep on thriving and best of luck to you in your journey!
    ursaminor

Participant

Thank you, ursaminor! I appreciate the reply and the explanation. I really benefited from the Day 14 bonus solution, so I was hoping to find more helpful bonus content on Day 21, but you are right–a little Googling can also provide good information. Plus, the book itself is pretty great. 🙂

Congratulations to you for thriving in sobriety and for completing the program!! That is awesome. You are an inspiration for continuing with this journey. 🙂

Thanks again for the help!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Register Here

If you would like more information about The 30-Day Solution Companion Website before registering you can learn all about it HERE.

• Available Now at Your Favorite Online Retailers!

"The 30-Day Sobriety Solution is an amazing step-by-step program for getting your drinking (or any addiction) under control. It uses the latest and greatest methods for overcoming addictions." —Jonathan Robinson, M.A., M.F.T., former clinical director of the National Council of Alcohol and Drug Abuse (in Santa Barbara, CA.)

Get the Audio Book

Read by Jack Canfield & Dave Andrews

"Jack Canfield and Dave Andrews have released a penetrating wind of possibilities that will blow open the shuttered windows and locked doors of addiction recovery that can never be closed again."—Dr. Jean LaCour, Co-founder of the NET Training Institute Center for Addiction and Recovery Education

Order the audiobook today by clicking the retailers below:

• rbutton_amazon
    • rbutton_BN
    • audible
    • AnazonCA

For more information or to contact us, please email: support@the30daysolution.com

For more information or to contact us, please see 30Day.Support