Day 21 I'm still here!

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  liveinlove 1 week, 2 days ago.

• Author

Participant

After numerous stops and starts I’m still here. I’ve started and stoped this several times never making it more and a few days. This time it was as if something just “clicked” I have absolutely made 100% commitment. I’ve done this before when I quit smoking 19 years ago. It was new years eave 2000. Y2K. Again something just clicked in me and I said I will never smoke again. This time I said I will never drink irreesponsibly again. I have not had any desire to drink except for one evening in the beginning. For me I believe it is 100% in decision..No going back no giving up no changing my mind. I’m all the way in. Working through each days soultion each morning when I wake has given me a positive start to my day. Without question it has been the key to keep me on track. Thank you…See you in 9 days!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Register Here

If you would like more information about The 30-Day Solution Companion Website before registering you can learn all about it HERE.

• Available Now at Your Favorite Online Retailers!

"The 30-Day Sobriety Solution is an amazing step-by-step program for getting your drinking (or any addiction) under control. It uses the latest and greatest methods for overcoming addictions." —Jonathan Robinson, M.A., M.F.T., former clinical director of the National Council of Alcohol and Drug Abuse (in Santa Barbara, CA.)

Get the Audio Book

Read by Jack Canfield & Dave Andrews

"Jack Canfield and Dave Andrews have released a penetrating wind of possibilities that will blow open the shuttered windows and locked doors of addiction recovery that can never be closed again."—Dr. Jean LaCour, Co-founder of the NET Training Institute Center for Addiction and Recovery Education

Order the audiobook today by clicking the retailers below:

• rbutton_amazon
    • rbutton_BN
    • audible
    • AnazonCA

For more information or to contact us, please email: support@the30daysolution.com

For more information or to contact us, please see 30Day.Support