Day 22 famous video

Tagged: 

This topic contains 7 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by

suz

Participant
2 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Participant

On pg 344, in the last sentence, a “famous and entertaining video on the fear of failure” is mentioned as being here…. where is it ? THX…

Participant

Yes… I am looking for that video too. I even checked on the page that says it has all of the guided visualizations and videos for the program.. Can a link be provided by one of the coaches? Please 🙂

Participant

I also could not find it.

Participant

Noone got back to me…. I’ve seen the Beta launch blame on here numerous times… that doesn’t explain the inability to respond to a query tho, does it? Perhaps Beta Launch a craft beer, spritzer or cosmopolitan cocktail… nonetheless, striving in sobriety here… was chatting with another striver that fell off and blamed his return to beers on the lack of cohesion between the book and the site… so, hang in there y’all and chew on the meat n spit out the bones…

Participant

I couldn’t find it either–this is pretty annoying as it seems to happen a lot. I was really looking forward to viewing an entertaining, motivational video to climax the serious subject of fear and the subsequent action steps.

Participant

I am looking for the video on the fear of failure, too, and cannot find it.

Participant
    suz

Participant

As grateful as I am to this program, especially Jack and Dave, I have to ask…What’s going on ???It’s like no one is responding to questions. Have you dropped the ball? Have you moved on?. What !!! There are no or very limited responses to the forum by Chelsea or anyone else ( coaches, staff) and no answers to the technical questions regarding the missing content. This is not good. People on this forum are putting themselves out there ….for me it’s like being a bit vulnerable. What’s up with the non responsiveness ….just saying.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Register Here

If you would like more information about The 30-Day Solution Companion Website before registering you can learn all about it HERE.

• Available Now at Your Favorite Online Retailers!

"The 30-Day Sobriety Solution is an amazing step-by-step program for getting your drinking (or any addiction) under control. It uses the latest and greatest methods for overcoming addictions." —Jonathan Robinson, M.A., M.F.T., former clinical director of the National Council of Alcohol and Drug Abuse (in Santa Barbara, CA.)

Get the Audio Book

Read by Jack Canfield & Dave Andrews

"Jack Canfield and Dave Andrews have released a penetrating wind of possibilities that will blow open the shuttered windows and locked doors of addiction recovery that can never be closed again."—Dr. Jean LaCour, Co-founder of the NET Training Institute Center for Addiction and Recovery Education

Order the audiobook today by clicking the retailers below:

• rbutton_amazon
    • rbutton_BN
    • audible
    • AnazonCA

For more information or to contact us, please email: support@the30daysolution.com

For more information or to contact us, please see 30Day.Support