Day 25 – Nutrition frustration

Home Page All Forums Day 25 – The Mind & Body Solution Community Forum Day 25 – Nutrition frustration

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by

Participant
1 month, 1 week ago.

• Author

Participant

Day 25 Day 18 AF – This solution is frustrating to me. Besides the fact that none of the additional resources are on the companion website, it also mentions that this is best started after 90 days sober. I get that nutrition and exercise are crucial for a healthy life and I am very active but if others are like me I start obsessing about things and start new goals before I finish the old ones. This time I have avoided that and pretty much ate what I wanted, way too much junk food and sugar, and I plan to continue until I get the 30-day reboot completed.
    One thing I can say about the action steps for today, be careful with the food journal. I used Cronometer to log my food for three months based on what a macronutrient calculator said I should be eating for weight loss and it turned into a compulsion. It was boarder line eating disorder, and I have heard of other folks having the same problem. Its a good reference point but had a negative effect on me, mostly mentally.

Participant

Thank you for the heads up I’m only on day 19 but I definitely don’t need something else To be compulsive about or to obsess about for now I’m just gonna focus on not drinking for the 30 days good luck to you If I don’t like it I think I will just skip it I haven’t been doing the typing thing because I don’t like that either I remember you said that earlier and I just don’t get the tapping thing

Participant

That should’ve said tapping Solution

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Register Here

If you would like more information about The 30-Day Solution Companion Website before registering you can learn all about it HERE.

• Available Now at Your Favorite Online Retailers!

"The 30-Day Sobriety Solution is an amazing step-by-step program for getting your drinking (or any addiction) under control. It uses the latest and greatest methods for overcoming addictions." —Jonathan Robinson, M.A., M.F.T., former clinical director of the National Council of Alcohol and Drug Abuse (in Santa Barbara, CA.)

Get the Audio Book

Read by Jack Canfield & Dave Andrews

"Jack Canfield and Dave Andrews have released a penetrating wind of possibilities that will blow open the shuttered windows and locked doors of addiction recovery that can never be closed again."—Dr. Jean LaCour, Co-founder of the NET Training Institute Center for Addiction and Recovery Education

Order the audiobook today by clicking the retailers below:

• rbutton_amazon
    • rbutton_BN
    • audible
    • AnazonCA

For more information or to contact us, please email: support@the30daysolution.com

For more information or to contact us, please see 30Day.Support