Day 25

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by

Participant
9 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

Participant

Captain’s log, day 25 – So this site decided I didn’t have authority to post anything after my last one and I just lost interest in trying. Pretty disappointing that a lot of the stuff mentioned in the book can’t actually be found on this website but mostly isn’t too difficult to find with simple web searches. Otherwise I’m still on course and am breaking the books rules by having quit smoking for 10 days now and also make sure I walk my 10 000 steps every day. I’m feeling better for it and am going to stick with it, maybe forever.

Participant

Awesome to hear ChillyByte. I know the site is a bit disappointing. I listen to the audible version so cannot see what the book is mentioning. So far, they are consistent.

Great on Day 25. I am taking it slowwww. On Day 26, but over 60 days Alcohol free. In lart because I want to let it all sink in and lean on the abstaining side, too.

Congratulations on the smoking also. What i like about this program is the encouragement to not just go back to old ways, but replace them with life sustaining positive addictions (as they call it). Amen!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Register Here

If you would like more information about The 30-Day Solution Companion Website before registering you can learn all about it HERE.

• Available Now at Your Favorite Online Retailers!

"The 30-Day Sobriety Solution is an amazing step-by-step program for getting your drinking (or any addiction) under control. It uses the latest and greatest methods for overcoming addictions." —Jonathan Robinson, M.A., M.F.T., former clinical director of the National Council of Alcohol and Drug Abuse (in Santa Barbara, CA.)

Get the Audio Book

Read by Jack Canfield & Dave Andrews

"Jack Canfield and Dave Andrews have released a penetrating wind of possibilities that will blow open the shuttered windows and locked doors of addiction recovery that can never be closed again."—Dr. Jean LaCour, Co-founder of the NET Training Institute Center for Addiction and Recovery Education

Order the audiobook today by clicking the retailers below:

• rbutton_amazon
    • rbutton_BN
    • audible
    • AnazonCA

For more information or to contact us, please email: support@the30daysolution.com

For more information or to contact us, please see 30Day.Support