Day 27 Forum – FAQ

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Dave Andrews (Author) 1 year, 11 months ago.

• Author

TBD

Participant

Today is Day 27 for me though I had a few slip ups along the way. The slip ups served to make me more determined and self loving so I don’t see them as failures in any way. Realizing the duality within me of wanting things both ways:sober, and drinking was very powerful! The mediation of joining the positive traits of the “drinking” me into the current, sober me was incredibly emotional for me. I really felt for the me that though I needed to drink in order to feel my feelings because I couldn’t do that in my marriage. That was a profoundly life changing experience for me. Thank you, Dave. All the very best to you all!

Participant

Teri’schoice
    I think I read somewhere that the best thing to do is if you slip up or get behind is to start where you left off. Also maybe you could change your commitment to the 60 or 90 day sobriety plan. Maybe it would be easier to keep up and you wouldn’t feel so frustrated and overwhelmed I think I saw that somewhere earlier too. It is easy to get behind especially when so much is going on and it sounds like you are doing great with no drinking just need that support and reinforcement from the program!

Hang in there!

cwr

Participant

I have had the thought that you can only relapse (slip up, regress, whatever…….) if you are getting better (at whatever it is….) in the first place. Then, like mindfulness meditation, you gently (with yourself) return your attention to your original intention.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Register Here

If you would like more information about The 30-Day Solution Companion Website before registering you can learn all about it HERE.

• Available Now at Your Favorite Online Retailers!

"The 30-Day Sobriety Solution is an amazing step-by-step program for getting your drinking (or any addiction) under control. It uses the latest and greatest methods for overcoming addictions." —Jonathan Robinson, M.A., M.F.T., former clinical director of the National Council of Alcohol and Drug Abuse (in Santa Barbara, CA.)

Get the Audio Book

Read by Jack Canfield & Dave Andrews

"Jack Canfield and Dave Andrews have released a penetrating wind of possibilities that will blow open the shuttered windows and locked doors of addiction recovery that can never be closed again."—Dr. Jean LaCour, Co-founder of the NET Training Institute Center for Addiction and Recovery Education

Order the audiobook today by clicking the retailers below:

• rbutton_amazon
    • rbutton_BN
    • audible
    • AnazonCA

For more information or to contact us, please email: support@the30daysolution.com

For more information or to contact us, please see 30Day.Support