Day 27

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  craneblaze 3 weeks, 6 days ago.

• Author

Participant

Day 27 Day 20 AF – Well, as the story continues with the site and I complete this solution I couldn’t help but acknowledge the Broken Agreements action step. As I have stated before I have been writing for the last 20 days with the goal of 30 posts in 30 days as one of my goals. I just found it ironic that the bonus materials are missing, meditation and materials and its a little disheartening. I’ve really just given up on the site as a whole, but I am not going to give up on the agreement that I made with myself to see this through. It is almost like the frustration and even a little anger has been one of the driving forces behind me continuing to post these ramblings for my own satisfaction. Everytime I hear “be sure to check out the companion website…” I roll my eyes and think of how many more people could be helped by this book and the content if they, Jack and Dave, would have kept their agreement and finished the program that was promised. Now I get the emails for the Insiders Circle and have a vision of Bernie Madoff, like they made off with all the money and I feel like I got suckered.

On a positive note, the material is good and has given me alot to think about and I am sober today. But I have done alot of research and found other avenues of support for my sobriety. One app that is really nice is The Sober Tool, its an AA based app so info is from the Big Book, its daily reminders actually show up everyday, unlike the email list, and the passages and stories give a little insight or inspiration for the rest of my day. If I get down I can always go through the messages and find a gem to keep me on track. It is free and unlike some of the posts that I have seen recently, NOT SPAM. If nothing else, this goal of mine is a cathartic exercise I can use for my own growth and know that I am not going to break my own agreement this time.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Register Here

If you would like more information about The 30-Day Solution Companion Website before registering you can learn all about it HERE.

• Available Now at Your Favorite Online Retailers!

"The 30-Day Sobriety Solution is an amazing step-by-step program for getting your drinking (or any addiction) under control. It uses the latest and greatest methods for overcoming addictions." —Jonathan Robinson, M.A., M.F.T., former clinical director of the National Council of Alcohol and Drug Abuse (in Santa Barbara, CA.)

Get the Audio Book

Read by Jack Canfield & Dave Andrews

"Jack Canfield and Dave Andrews have released a penetrating wind of possibilities that will blow open the shuttered windows and locked doors of addiction recovery that can never be closed again."—Dr. Jean LaCour, Co-founder of the NET Training Institute Center for Addiction and Recovery Education

Order the audiobook today by clicking the retailers below:

• rbutton_amazon
    • rbutton_BN
    • audible
    • AnazonCA

For more information or to contact us, please email: support@the30daysolution.com

For more information or to contact us, please see 30Day.Support