Day 28 and 30 days sober

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by

Participant
2 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

Participant

I swear this journey has been surreal. I have been skipping through chapter’s 24 – 27 because I have been trying those techniques before I read the book. Then I stopped reading at chapter 28 , still getting the daily emails and saving them for future use. So I read chapter 28 today and while sitting in bed I watched the video message with Jack & Dave. And again just like in previous chapters, another message that hit a home run with me. It feels like this time and place since a started this journey has been meant to be. I am ready to finish the book and to finish the journey. I have made up my mind that I will take it one day at a time , but I will go another 30 days and reread the book. And I will go to an AA meeting just to see what it’s like , maybe I can start a new friendship with someone who is feeling the same way or just go there and listen or vent my feelings to a group . I won’t go into my graduation speech yet I will save that for day 32. Good luck out there it can be done.
    Peace

Participant

👍 Keep up the good work! I’m on day 7 so your post has given me inspiration!

Participant

Hi. You sound so hopeful! This program has really helped me too. I have done a great deal of personal reflection. I am worried about the program being over and “falling off the wagon” though. Any suggestions? I don’t think I will go to AA. I think it’s not for me. Anyhow, just loved your hope and energy….

Participant

This is an awesome program, which has served me well. It’s a lot of work, but the rewards for me have been great. I feel I will be ready to take on the ongoing challenges (and of course, to reap the rewards) of my new life well into the future. I’ve even purchased myself a journal as a gift to myself for when I complete this program – just so I have a daily reminder that “I’ve Got This!” over the next 12 mths😊

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Register Here

If you would like more information about The 30-Day Solution Companion Website before registering you can learn all about it HERE.

• Available Now at Your Favorite Online Retailers!

"The 30-Day Sobriety Solution is an amazing step-by-step program for getting your drinking (or any addiction) under control. It uses the latest and greatest methods for overcoming addictions." —Jonathan Robinson, M.A., M.F.T., former clinical director of the National Council of Alcohol and Drug Abuse (in Santa Barbara, CA.)

Get the Audio Book

Read by Jack Canfield & Dave Andrews

"Jack Canfield and Dave Andrews have released a penetrating wind of possibilities that will blow open the shuttered windows and locked doors of addiction recovery that can never be closed again."—Dr. Jean LaCour, Co-founder of the NET Training Institute Center for Addiction and Recovery Education

Order the audiobook today by clicking the retailers below:

• rbutton_amazon
    • rbutton_BN
    • audible
    • AnazonCA

For more information or to contact us, please email: support@the30daysolution.com

For more information or to contact us, please see 30Day.Support