Day 28 Feeling Great!

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by

Participant
1 year, 11 months ago.

• Author

Participant

Pleasantly surprised to hop on the scale and see total weight loss is now * 7 * pounds since day 1. SUPER! Not only is my body healing, my mind & spirit reviving, my energy increasing, my sense of humor and zest for life blossoming, and my confidence in valuing this new thriving lifestyle growing…but I have shed those fat-poison-filled pounds for good! ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿป When I calculated the empty calories I was ingesting with poisonous alcohol on day 1, it totaled just over 1,000 a day…that is insane! I figured I would lose a few pounds but not this many so quickly. My focus has been on healing all these days but honestly, weight loss is a great added benefit for all of us warrior thrivers!

Participant

I’m loving all your posts
    @sobrietyconqueror! You are living up to your screen name in a big and inspiring way. Well, not as big as before your weight loss, but larger than life in your warrior’s roar!
    Onward, Sina

Participant

Great job! Losing weight is one of my biggest (no pun intended) motivators for quitting the drink! A close second is to alleviate the anxiety/depression that alcohol causes me. Every time that I’ve taken a break from drinking in the past, I too lose 2-3lbs a week. Of course as soon as the drink comes back so does the weight. I want to kick both of them for good this time. You have inspired me ๐Ÿ™‚

Participant

Sunny greetings @sinaqueena and @fitnessfan72!
    Thanks for the encouragement and humor Sina! You have been a WELCOME inspiration each day and your energy jumps right off the posts to so many of us! THANK YOU๐Ÿ‘I always look forward to your words of wisdom.
    ๐Ÿ˜„ I find myself today heading out to nature to brainstorm my day 30 “new happy hour ritual” plan for the future…meditation (that silence is a big challenge for me) exercise, journaling, & cultivating new healthy relationships. I will also reflect on abstinence vs short term cutting back keeping in my mind that cutting back means never partaking solo and never @ home…the “home after a stressful day” was my downfall that turned into a poison spiral. I feel confident I could enjoy one @ a social event without desiring more…I truly do see it as a poison now.

@fitnessfan72 you already have the spirit of “kick-boxing the both of them” in your name! It’s so rewarding to shed those pounds and as you shared your success with it in the past, you are already on the fast track with those memories and that experience and determination so keep charging ahead and flex those muscles in your biceps, delts, quads, hamstrings, glutes, calves, and the muscles in your amazing MIND ๐Ÿ˜‰ You got this in a slimmer-trimmer-stronger-flexible mindset fitness fan!

Participant

Thanks for your clever response! It made me smile ๐Ÿ˜

Participant

Hello
    Day 28 here and 34 days sober. It has been a little rough this past week. Anyone else feeling this? I did great the first 2 -3 weeks but now I’m having trouble. If one little things happens, I begin to spiral negatively in my thoughts. I try to correct my course with the solutions (negative thinking traps..), but it’s hard. I had a friend complain that I wouldn’t go out and get a drink with her, even though I told her I’d hang out all the same and she didn’t want to. It ended up being a big deal to me! In the past, I wouldn’t have cared so much, but part of me thought this is what it’s going to be from here on out (which is generalization, and predicting the future). Sometimes I feel like the main reason I want to have a drink is because other people want me to! It is annoying, but I am staying strong. Does anyone else feel this way or have this experience? I still feel like my thoughts are a bit all over the place.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Register Here

If you would like more information about The 30-Day Solution Companion Website before registering you can learn all about it HERE.

• Available Now at Your Favorite Online Retailers!

"The 30-Day Sobriety Solution is an amazing step-by-step program for getting your drinking (or any addiction) under control. It uses the latest and greatest methods for overcoming addictions." โ€”Jonathan Robinson, M.A., M.F.T., former clinical director of the National Council of Alcohol and Drug Abuse (in Santa Barbara, CA.)

Get the Audio Book

Read by Jack Canfield & Dave Andrews

"Jack Canfield and Dave Andrews have released a penetrating wind of possibilities that will blow open the shuttered windows and locked doors of addiction recovery that can never be closed again."โ€”Dr. Jean LaCour, Co-founder of the NET Training Institute Center for Addiction and Recovery Education

Order the audiobook today by clicking the retailers below:

• rbutton_amazon
    • rbutton_BN
    • audible
    • AnazonCA

For more information or to contact us, please email:ย support@the30daysolution.com

For more information or to contact us, please see 30Day.Support