Day 28 Review

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by

Participant
8 months ago.

• Author

Participant

Day 28 Day 21 AF – Today is just one day from the longest I have been sober in at least 10 years. I had 22 before I slipped last time and it was really like white knuckling the entire time. This time it is like time has just flown by and very few cravings aside for the first day or two.
    As I review the solutions from phase 4 and look back at the previous solutions, I can see that the difference between past attempts and this one go back to the beginning, 100%. Trying my best to complete the solutions, write in my journal and stay with my goals has made all the difference in the world. I even did a vision board, which I thought was silly and pointless, and it was kind of fun.
    I do think its funny that there is not one post for this day, at least from what I can see, but I have seen others that are just starting the program and may get discouraged by the lack of new posts or bonus materials and feel as I have about being abandoned from the authors. But with all that said and all that I have learned I know it is ultimatly up to me to stick to my beliefs and as I approach the end that I an still come back here to gain inspiration from others.
    Onward, upward and beyond!

Participant

Wow Craneblaze!
    Congratulations on your continuing Sobriety!
    I’m excited for you besting your previous record!
    It sounds like that 100% Commitment Solution really stuck.
    That is what turned the key for me too!
    Onward Friend! Sina

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Register Here

If you would like more information about The 30-Day Solution Companion Website before registering you can learn all about it HERE.

• Available Now at Your Favorite Online Retailers!

"The 30-Day Sobriety Solution is an amazing step-by-step program for getting your drinking (or any addiction) under control. It uses the latest and greatest methods for overcoming addictions." —Jonathan Robinson, M.A., M.F.T., former clinical director of the National Council of Alcohol and Drug Abuse (in Santa Barbara, CA.)

Get the Audio Book

Read by Jack Canfield & Dave Andrews

"Jack Canfield and Dave Andrews have released a penetrating wind of possibilities that will blow open the shuttered windows and locked doors of addiction recovery that can never be closed again."—Dr. Jean LaCour, Co-founder of the NET Training Institute Center for Addiction and Recovery Education

Order the audiobook today by clicking the retailers below:

• rbutton_amazon
    • rbutton_BN
    • audible
    • AnazonCA

For more information or to contact us, please email: support@the30daysolution.com

For more information or to contact us, please see 30Day.Support