Day 8 – Scary movie of my life.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by

Participant
1 year, 12 months ago.

• Author

Participant

Hello World!
    I don’t want to describe in details what I saw. Nobody knows just me but that happened and dusted. I also lost my chances to do many things due to the drink – as usual, when I was on business trip for several months – the usual weekend was – get drunk on Friday, spend the whole Saturday drinking all the day and recovering for the whole Sunday. No sightseeing the new places, no going for something exciting. Just fog in the air.
    The willpower – how true what I was – deciding not to drink in the morning and and again drunk in the evening – and going totally off weekends. I found that almost all the time I spent away from home was with the bottle and a glass (many times bottle only).
    In any case, got my plan for the future. Even more, I was going to the gym in the morning just to make possible to drink in the evening (willpower, people were amazed, but they didn’t know the truth behind).
    Thank you for reading,
    Me.

Participant

Hey there @andiekry . It’s a relief when we think no one but ourselves knows the extent of our debacles….sigh, the most important person who does know is the only one who can fix this horrible situation….Onward, Sina

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Register Here

If you would like more information about The 30-Day Solution Companion Website before registering you can learn all about it HERE.

• Available Now at Your Favorite Online Retailers!

"The 30-Day Sobriety Solution is an amazing step-by-step program for getting your drinking (or any addiction) under control. It uses the latest and greatest methods for overcoming addictions." —Jonathan Robinson, M.A., M.F.T., former clinical director of the National Council of Alcohol and Drug Abuse (in Santa Barbara, CA.)

Get the Audio Book

Read by Jack Canfield & Dave Andrews

"Jack Canfield and Dave Andrews have released a penetrating wind of possibilities that will blow open the shuttered windows and locked doors of addiction recovery that can never be closed again."—Dr. Jean LaCour, Co-founder of the NET Training Institute Center for Addiction and Recovery Education

Order the audiobook today by clicking the retailers below:

• rbutton_amazon
    • rbutton_BN
    • audible
    • AnazonCA

For more information or to contact us, please email: support@the30daysolution.com

For more information or to contact us, please see 30Day.Support