Day #9 Lets Go!!

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by

Participant
4 months ago.

• Author

Participant

Made it to day 9. Actually 11 days of zero alcohol. Loving this program. I want to jump forward but I know it is in my absolute best interest to read 1 day at a time and complete the steps. That being said with a 90 minute commute daily I find myself with extra time in the car. I also started to list to Annie Grace’s The Naked Mind as well as Russel Brand’s Recovery. My head is exploding with knowledge. Good luck to you all!

Dan

Participant

Good Luck to you also. I am on Day 9 as well and finding all this helpful. I am reading Naked Mind also. I am finding this easier than I thought. I have not wanted to drink very much at all. Early in I had a stressful day and was thinking briefly about it. Yesterday I had a really weird physical response and had extreme fatigue for the afternoon and evening but it passed and today I feel great. Hope things keep going well for you. When I started I was thinking of cutting back and the longer I go the more I want to just quit totally. Let’s keep going!

Participant

Yesterday I came home to my power out at 430pm. Was suppose to come back at 630. Nope. Then 11PM. Nope. I was tested. My wife had a drink of course out of boredom and darkness at this point. I was able to stay strong as well as today. Lets go!

Dan

Participant

Day 9
    Enjoying the course and loving waking up sober.

Good luck to all!

Participant

It’s my Day 9 – of not drinking and of doing this program. My routine got mixed up this morning – I’d forgotten I had a meeting at 9:30, which is when I’ve been doing my daily re-reading the chapter and doing the action steps. I chugged some coffee, pulled my hair back, and found my lipstick on my way to my car. I felt a little off-center all day, waiting for my day to wind down enough that I could sit and do daily Work. Sounds like I may already have one Tiny Habit anchored into my morning routine!

Yesterday was a pretty craptastic day. Last month, it certainly would have warranted more than just one bottle of wine – I’m sure it would have been a doozy. And then this meeting this morning, instead of being me with lipstick and a ponytail and a few minutes late, would have been me calling in instead of showing up, and keeping my head down on a table somewhere the whole time. I’m the chief of staff of this organization – I need to Be There! I was very grateful this morning that I wasn’t going to be letting my people down. It turned into a very busy and weirdly productive day. I’m glad it’s over now – I just did my action steps.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Register Here

If you would like more information about The 30-Day Solution Companion Website before registering you can learn all about it HERE.

• Available Now at Your Favorite Online Retailers!

"The 30-Day Sobriety Solution is an amazing step-by-step program for getting your drinking (or any addiction) under control. It uses the latest and greatest methods for overcoming addictions." —Jonathan Robinson, M.A., M.F.T., former clinical director of the National Council of Alcohol and Drug Abuse (in Santa Barbara, CA.)

Get the Audio Book

Read by Jack Canfield & Dave Andrews

"Jack Canfield and Dave Andrews have released a penetrating wind of possibilities that will blow open the shuttered windows and locked doors of addiction recovery that can never be closed again."—Dr. Jean LaCour, Co-founder of the NET Training Institute Center for Addiction and Recovery Education

Order the audiobook today by clicking the retailers below:

• rbutton_amazon
    • rbutton_BN
    • audible
    • AnazonCA

For more information or to contact us, please email: support@the30daysolution.com

For more information or to contact us, please see 30Day.Support