Does anyone else get the "new you" video all the time?

Home Page All Forums Day 20 – The Gratitude Solution Community Forum Does anyone else get the "new you" video all the time?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by

Participant
1 year, 5 months ago.

• Author

Participant

When I have followed the links for the past week or so, I often get the “new you” video over and over again, for different days. Is anyone else having this issue?

Participant

I get the “new you” video often, too. I figure it’s a glitch but I’m not sure.

Participant

The website is a work in progress. There are a lot of links that need to be tested and re-tested. Be patient and be grateful that this website exists for us.

Okay – can you tell I’m on Day Twenty – Gratitude? Well, I am grateful not only for the book and the website, but that I’ve been sober now for 43 days. It’s still a day to day process, but so far so good.

Participant

yes, the site is still not completed. Many solutions have the New You recording from day 2. It has now been 2 years since this companion site launched. I do not think it will be finished. There are pass through links where pages are expired also.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Register Here

If you would like more information about The 30-Day Solution Companion Website before registering you can learn all about it HERE.

• Available Now at Your Favorite Online Retailers!

"The 30-Day Sobriety Solution is an amazing step-by-step program for getting your drinking (or any addiction) under control. It uses the latest and greatest methods for overcoming addictions." —Jonathan Robinson, M.A., M.F.T., former clinical director of the National Council of Alcohol and Drug Abuse (in Santa Barbara, CA.)

Get the Audio Book

Read by Jack Canfield & Dave Andrews

"Jack Canfield and Dave Andrews have released a penetrating wind of possibilities that will blow open the shuttered windows and locked doors of addiction recovery that can never be closed again."—Dr. Jean LaCour, Co-founder of the NET Training Institute Center for Addiction and Recovery Education

Order the audiobook today by clicking the retailers below:

• rbutton_amazon
    • rbutton_BN
    • audible
    • AnazonCA

For more information or to contact us, please email: support@the30daysolution.com

For more information or to contact us, please see 30Day.Support