Feeling Free!

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  tanisha 2 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

Participant

Really grateful for this program…and really proud of myself for dropping the anchor of alcohol! The 100% mindset really made it easy for me from the beginning, and the timing of this program was just right for me.
    After the 30 days I’m going to print off my journal and notes and study them again, filling in any gaps and working on any unfinished tasks like my Vision Board.
    I absolutely LOVE feeling like I’m getting back to my true self again and honouring myself, and at the same time appreciating and connecting with my family and friends like never before.
    Thanks Jack & Dave!!!

Participant

Things will continually get better for you! I’ve used the program for 4 months now and I’ve already surpassed my previous capabilities.

Participant

I believe you are right…life will continue to expand and I will enjoy all the things I know I’ve been missing out on! Thanks for your message.

Participant

Thanks! I celebrated my 30 days with a sensational cake, something I truly enjoy but don’t have often. I am planning on re-doing the 30 DSS again from the beginning….what are your plans?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Register Here

If you would like more information about The 30-Day Solution Companion Website before registering you can learn all about it HERE.

• Available Now at Your Favorite Online Retailers!

"The 30-Day Sobriety Solution is an amazing step-by-step program for getting your drinking (or any addiction) under control. It uses the latest and greatest methods for overcoming addictions." —Jonathan Robinson, M.A., M.F.T., former clinical director of the National Council of Alcohol and Drug Abuse (in Santa Barbara, CA.)

Get the Audio Book

Read by Jack Canfield & Dave Andrews

"Jack Canfield and Dave Andrews have released a penetrating wind of possibilities that will blow open the shuttered windows and locked doors of addiction recovery that can never be closed again."—Dr. Jean LaCour, Co-founder of the NET Training Institute Center for Addiction and Recovery Education

Order the audiobook today by clicking the retailers below:

• rbutton_amazon
    • rbutton_BN
    • audible
    • AnazonCA

For more information or to contact us, please email: support@the30daysolution.com

For more information or to contact us, please see 30Day.Support