Feeling positive; Who else is looking forward to Phase 2?

Home Page All Forums Day 7 – The Review Day & Bonus Solution Community Forum Feeling positive; Who else is looking forward to Phase 2?

Tagged: 

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by

Participant
1 month ago.

• Author

Participant

Seven days of solutions completed. Four days AF. Lots of journalling done. Lots of daily mantras to read and recite. Feeling more positive about life, and better about myself, than I have for a long time. Actually looking forward to Phase Two, though I know it will be challenging.

Who else is looking forward to Phase 2, and why?

Participant

Hey there. I’m on day 7 of the program today. 10 days AF. Not sure what’s coming in Phase 2, I’m just stoked to have made it this far. This book and the action steps have been really helpful. Not sure if I’d be here if I had just tried to white knuckle my way through it.

Congrats to you. Keep at it.

Participant

Well done. Keep at it. Nothing but good can come from following the programme.

Participant

I am surprised I actually made it this far. I have tried so many different solutions and have never made it past the seven day mark. I feel hopeful and excited for phase 2 – sort of chomping at the bit to get going with it. Seeing positive impacts in my life, including starting a relationship I would have not been able to maintain while still drinking.

I will say the urges feel stronger than ever… Just trying to give them fifteen seconds of acknowledgement before moving on, but a little nervous about them. Trying to remember the 100% commitment, and checking my vision constantly.

Participant

Well done. Keep at it. The urges won’t disappear overnight. Good that you’re using the tools to manage them.

I woke from a ‘I had a drink’ dream this morning. It was powerfully real. I felt disgusted with myself in my dream. Was so relieved, when I woke and persuaded myself it was not real. The battle continues, but right now I’m winning. 8 Days AF.

Participant

I am on Day 7, AF for 5 days. I am so encouraged by how this plan is laid out for me. I truly look forward to the next day to see what tools I can add to my “journal arsenal”. For me, the journaling is opening up layer after layer of emotions and memories. I review it every day, many times reading it aloud to myself. On that note, does anyone else talk to themselves?

When I read Day 7 this morning, I had my journal and my pen right next to me prepared to jot down things that I wanted to review. I was kind of bummed when I read that there were no action steps today! Not to worry, the web site is always loaded with things to keep me involved.

While being 5 days without wine, yesterday was a milestone. Had my first get together with my family. Everyone came over for the afternoon and dinner. They were told to bring what they wanted to drink. This is a normal request because everyone likes something different. I shared with my oldest daughter that I wouldn’t be drinking and told her a little about what I was doing. She abstained with me yesterday, very quietly, no discussions or public explanations. At the end of the night I gave her a hug and told her how much I appreciated her support.

Since I’m rambling on here, I’ll just go on to say that I tried the Tapping from Day 13. Very interesting and I will most likely continue with that when needed.

Stay strong all and onto Phase II.

Participant

Well done on getting through that social event in such a positive way. Great that you have family support, and that you’re able to accept it. My first big social challenge will be on Saturday, I think, at a friend’s birthday party. Assuming I’ll still be AF free at that point, I’ll be reviewing my journal, vision, goals, etc. before attending.

Participant

I’m with ya. Day 7 for me, too.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Register Here

If you would like more information about The 30-Day Solution Companion Website before registering you can learn all about it HERE.

• Available Now at Your Favorite Online Retailers!

"The 30-Day Sobriety Solution is an amazing step-by-step program for getting your drinking (or any addiction) under control. It uses the latest and greatest methods for overcoming addictions." —Jonathan Robinson, M.A., M.F.T., former clinical director of the National Council of Alcohol and Drug Abuse (in Santa Barbara, CA.)

Get the Audio Book

Read by Jack Canfield & Dave Andrews

"Jack Canfield and Dave Andrews have released a penetrating wind of possibilities that will blow open the shuttered windows and locked doors of addiction recovery that can never be closed again."—Dr. Jean LaCour, Co-founder of the NET Training Institute Center for Addiction and Recovery Education

Order the audiobook today by clicking the retailers below:

• rbutton_amazon
    • rbutton_BN
    • audible
    • AnazonCA

For more information or to contact us, please email: support@the30daysolution.com

For more information or to contact us, please see 30Day.Support