FINALLY COMPLETED DAY 10!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by

Participant
1 year ago.

• Author

Participant

Hi all. I haven’t been on this forum for a few years. After many false starts in sobriety and this book, I started the 30-Day Sobriety Solution once again. This time has been a little different as I am using it to get invigorated about recovery because I am already past 30 days sober. However, Every SINGLE time I started this book, I always got stuck at Day 10. I could never complete the action steps :(, but this time was different!

I have finally pressed through and completed Day 10 and it was so worth it! I just kept repeating to myself, “when you do what needs to be done, you too are a hero” (pg. 159–Day 9). So tomorrow for the FIRST time since I bought up this book YEARS ago, I will be starting Day 11! Just wanted to share and encourage everyone to keep moving forward!

Participant

Hi carmelfrapp. Love your handle! “carmelfrapp”. A lot of this is about the substitutions, huh?
    I’m over 50 days dry. I did 44 this past Jan/Feb, then tried moderation but was not happy with my performance, so, back to abstinence.
    I will admit that I am extremely slow in getting through the book. I’m almost embarrassed to say what day I’m on. I had started an online French course at the same time I started 30daySS, and the French won (my available free time). But the semester is just about finished and now I look forward to adding some more solutions.
    The important thing is that the little bit I did take in has worked its magic!
    Welcome back!

Participant

Hi Katballou! Thanks & thanks for responding. Congrats on the 50 days!! Good on you for at least trying and recognizing that moderation is not for you. I think I am in that boat as well as I do not think I will be able to moderate. I think as long as you are moving forward in the book, the pace is less important. Doing the French class sounds like a good took for the sober toolbox so that is something in my book. Onward and upward for the both of us! 🙂

Participant

Right!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Register Here

If you would like more information about The 30-Day Solution Companion Website before registering you can learn all about it HERE.

• Available Now at Your Favorite Online Retailers!

"The 30-Day Sobriety Solution is an amazing step-by-step program for getting your drinking (or any addiction) under control. It uses the latest and greatest methods for overcoming addictions." —Jonathan Robinson, M.A., M.F.T., former clinical director of the National Council of Alcohol and Drug Abuse (in Santa Barbara, CA.)

Get the Audio Book

Read by Jack Canfield & Dave Andrews

"Jack Canfield and Dave Andrews have released a penetrating wind of possibilities that will blow open the shuttered windows and locked doors of addiction recovery that can never be closed again."—Dr. Jean LaCour, Co-founder of the NET Training Institute Center for Addiction and Recovery Education

Order the audiobook today by clicking the retailers below:

• rbutton_amazon
    • rbutton_BN
    • audible
    • AnazonCA

For more information or to contact us, please email: support@the30daysolution.com

For more information or to contact us, please see 30Day.Support