Find Jigsaw Pics to Get 500M Free Cheap RS Gold on RSorder Aug.19

Home Page All Forums Day 1 – The 100% Solution Community Forum Find Jigsaw Pics to Get 500M Free Cheap RS Gold on RSorder Aug.19

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  rs3gold540 2 days, 5 hours ago.

• Author

Participant

You’ve heard about all the health perks of packing a lunch: A homemade runescape gold midday meal with a good balance of nutrients can helpyou eat cleaner,dodge unwanted calories, and power through your afternoon. But if that’s still not enough to convince you to adopt this super healthy habit, consider the perks for your wallet!

We’re gonna visit an island a few hundred kilometres that way, where they’ve got one of the biggest optical telescopes in the world. This is the view, just two thirds of the way up already higher than any Australian mountain. So, my minder and I rest, to acclimatise to the thin air. Then, it’s a drive up to the really rarefied heights at the top, where the Keck telescopes are. But first, let’s go to San Francisco, to see why we’re visiting the Kecks. Across the bay, at the University of California, Berkeley, is astronomer Geoff Marcy. He’s discovered more planets orbiting other suns than any other person. Indeed, he started looking for these exoplanets back when people said it just couldn’t be done.And at that time, everybody thought I was crazy. Then I thought, ‘You know, I’m gonna take all my astronomy chips, and place a bet on finding exoplanets.’It took eight lonely years of scouring the skies, but on December 30 1995, the cosmic bookies paid out on Geoff’s bet.There’s so much real estate out there that’s suitable for life, that, you know, they’ve gotta be out there. If this is the only place in the cosmos where biology has begun, if this is the only place where anything interesting is happening, then this is a miracle. And I can tell you, after 500 years of being disillusioned about miracles, most astronomers are very leery of believing in miracles. So the non miracle explanation is there’s plenty of life out there.

I got perm banned on 12/14/2018 after about a month of BFV being released. I been playing on the same account since Bad Company 2/1943 and never had an issue with hacking/cheating. I attempted to contact EA in hopes of getting a lesser (first time) ban, and they refused and quoted the TOS. I even let them know that the hour of which the games took place was well after I had gone to bed and ended before I woke up. The only fault on my part was not enabling 2 step authentication. It really a drag, as I really enjoyed BFV and getting banned less than a month into the game really just ruined my motivation to play. I ended up buying a copy on Reddit for another account because I refuse to give EA any more of my money but I haven used it since. I don understand this tolerance policy with cheating, as most cheaters hack real users in order to. I don even know what the goal is? Getting a legitimate player in trouble?Yeah it seems as though they only look at like 3 things and getting hacked is against the TOS or something. I feel as though a perm ban is a bit much considering the circumstances, I mean I even asked for a rollback on my account. If the account is x years old or whatever why wouldn that play into an investigation? At least some type of strike system not just instant banhammer. And if this is as big as a problem as it seems just enable 2 step automatically.

A great chance for you to win free RS3 Gold & OSRS Gold! Participate in RSorder Jigsaw Puzzle activity and try to find the jigsaw pictures to win 100M free OSRS Gold & 500M RS3 Gold in total at 03:00 a.m. GMT on August 19, 2019.

Note:
    3 pieces for FREE 5M OSRS gold
    4 pieces for FREE 25M RS3 gold
    More Details on RSorder: https://www.rsorder.com/news/solve-jigsaw-puzzle-for-free-osrs-gold-and-rs3-gold

Besides, you can use 5% off code “RSYK5” for Osrs gold / Runescape 3 Gold and all other products from https://www.rsorder.com/rs-gold anytime.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Register Here

If you would like more information about The 30-Day Solution Companion Website before registering you can learn all about it HERE.

• Available Now at Your Favorite Online Retailers!

"The 30-Day Sobriety Solution is an amazing step-by-step program for getting your drinking (or any addiction) under control. It uses the latest and greatest methods for overcoming addictions." —Jonathan Robinson, M.A., M.F.T., former clinical director of the National Council of Alcohol and Drug Abuse (in Santa Barbara, CA.)

Get the Audio Book

Read by Jack Canfield & Dave Andrews

"Jack Canfield and Dave Andrews have released a penetrating wind of possibilities that will blow open the shuttered windows and locked doors of addiction recovery that can never be closed again."—Dr. Jean LaCour, Co-founder of the NET Training Institute Center for Addiction and Recovery Education

Order the audiobook today by clicking the retailers below:

• rbutton_amazon
    • rbutton_BN
    • audible
    • AnazonCA

For more information or to contact us, please email: support@the30daysolution.com

For more information or to contact us, please see 30Day.Support