Getting started at Day 1 (again)

Home Page All Forums Day 1 – The 100% Solution Community Forum Getting started at Day 1 (again)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by

Participant
4 days, 19 hours ago.

• Author

Participant

It’s been a few years since I’ve been here, but I have the all to common hangover today, and are frustrated at myself for causing this negative affect on my health, and basically wasting today at home feeling sick. So I decided to start the 30 day solution again. I’ve done some successful 30 and 60 day breaks a few years ago, but nothing recently, and it’s be quite a liquor filled summer. Looking to do at least 30 to get my energy and health where I want it to be. But, 1 day at at time. So today is Day 1.

Here’s to all the folks out there starting again, good luck.

Darren

Participant

Day one again. Why is it always tomorrow? Why can’t I get the 100% inside me? Good luck to you Darren!

Participant

I think the 100% solution is all about mindset… Getting our heads in the right place to start seems to be key. Today I am 100% committed. I sit and meditate on this in the mornings. Hopefully tomorrow I will be too. Once day at a time. Family camping trip this weekend, so staying 100% committed will be a challenge. I will keep lots of soda water and lime on hand, and see how it goes. And if it doesn’t go as planned. Start again next week on day 1, with a change of strategy. But in this moment. I am 100% sure I will not drink today.

DB

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Register Here

If you would like more information about The 30-Day Solution Companion Website before registering you can learn all about it HERE.

• Available Now at Your Favorite Online Retailers!

"The 30-Day Sobriety Solution is an amazing step-by-step program for getting your drinking (or any addiction) under control. It uses the latest and greatest methods for overcoming addictions." —Jonathan Robinson, M.A., M.F.T., former clinical director of the National Council of Alcohol and Drug Abuse (in Santa Barbara, CA.)

Get the Audio Book

Read by Jack Canfield & Dave Andrews

"Jack Canfield and Dave Andrews have released a penetrating wind of possibilities that will blow open the shuttered windows and locked doors of addiction recovery that can never be closed again."—Dr. Jean LaCour, Co-founder of the NET Training Institute Center for Addiction and Recovery Education

Order the audiobook today by clicking the retailers below:

• rbutton_amazon
    • rbutton_BN
    • audible
    • AnazonCA

For more information or to contact us, please email: support@the30daysolution.com

For more information or to contact us, please see 30Day.Support