grateful for the book and course!

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  fg-2016 3 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

Participant

I am very grateful for this amazing book. When I saw the subtitle: how to cut back or quit drinking in the privacy of your own home, I was certainly very skeptical. I’ve friends and encountered many other people who could only stay off booze by not touching any alcohol. Also they had to have a lot of support from therapy or groups like AA to stop drinking.

But I totally trusted Jack, having taking his Breakthrough to Success (2012). I found Jack to be solid like a rock, may be diamond actually does him more justice. Anyway, Dave and Jack thank you for putting this book together. I started February 21st and will meet my commitment to finish by the end of April. I’m pretty busy so I needed the extra time but what a journey. Not only did I get off my 3 to 4 glasses of wine every night, which I couldn’t stop, but I also got out of a few other ruts I had been sliding into.

This course is really a wonderful tool combining success principles with clear instructions what to do to break an addiction. Lots of therapies haven’t come close. This course is just totally superior to anything I’ve seen. Thanks and many blessings to you both and the teams who support you. Hope I can meet Dave in person someday too!

PS: today’s day 28 video about the pitfalls of finishing a program was another stroke of genius. I really needed to hear that!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Register Here

If you would like more information about The 30-Day Solution Companion Website before registering you can learn all about it HERE.

• Available Now at Your Favorite Online Retailers!

"The 30-Day Sobriety Solution is an amazing step-by-step program for getting your drinking (or any addiction) under control. It uses the latest and greatest methods for overcoming addictions." —Jonathan Robinson, M.A., M.F.T., former clinical director of the National Council of Alcohol and Drug Abuse (in Santa Barbara, CA.)

Get the Audio Book

Read by Jack Canfield & Dave Andrews

"Jack Canfield and Dave Andrews have released a penetrating wind of possibilities that will blow open the shuttered windows and locked doors of addiction recovery that can never be closed again."—Dr. Jean LaCour, Co-founder of the NET Training Institute Center for Addiction and Recovery Education

Order the audiobook today by clicking the retailers below:

• rbutton_amazon
    • rbutton_BN
    • audible
    • AnazonCA

For more information or to contact us, please email: support@the30daysolution.com

For more information or to contact us, please see 30Day.Support