Gratitude

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  brighterdays 2 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

Participant

Day 21 sober and still going strong. I don’t know if it’s being worn out from the week, the stress of sobriety or the anxiousness of the weekend, but today’s activities were emotionally draining for me. One of the activities is to write a letter to someone letting them know how grateful you are for them. I chose to write a letter to my wife letting her know how grateful I am to her for being my wife, supporter, coach, harshest critic, and also best friend over the past 20 years. I let her know how much I have appreciated her hanging with me through everything that we have been through even though I was either at work or drunk through most of it. It would have been easy for her to walk out the door many times, but she stayed. She has been able to see the positive in me when even I couldn’t. Writing this letter put thoughts that I have been thinking to paper and will be tough to give to her. It feels like a confession, apology, thank you, I love you letter all written into one. I wish I would have done this years ago…one more step forward.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Register Here

If you would like more information about The 30-Day Solution Companion Website before registering you can learn all about it HERE.

• Available Now at Your Favorite Online Retailers!

"The 30-Day Sobriety Solution is an amazing step-by-step program for getting your drinking (or any addiction) under control. It uses the latest and greatest methods for overcoming addictions." —Jonathan Robinson, M.A., M.F.T., former clinical director of the National Council of Alcohol and Drug Abuse (in Santa Barbara, CA.)

Get the Audio Book

Read by Jack Canfield & Dave Andrews

"Jack Canfield and Dave Andrews have released a penetrating wind of possibilities that will blow open the shuttered windows and locked doors of addiction recovery that can never be closed again."—Dr. Jean LaCour, Co-founder of the NET Training Institute Center for Addiction and Recovery Education

Order the audiobook today by clicking the retailers below:

• rbutton_amazon
    • rbutton_BN
    • audible
    • AnazonCA

For more information or to contact us, please email: support@the30daysolution.com

For more information or to contact us, please see 30Day.Support