19. Waking up without my alarm clock
    20. Library
    21. Books
    22. Music
    23. Podcasts
    24. Pastors
    25. Church

Participant

I have a big list in my journal but today I thought of one more: a recycling bin virtually empty and mostly plastic.. As opposed to overflowing with empty wine bottles.

It seems like such a small thing, but to me it meant a lot. I’m on day 27 and today I had to take out my recycling for the first time in almost 1 month. I am grateful for the recycling can that didn’t have a single bottle or can of booze in it. It made me feel proud of myself for coming this far.
    In the past, I have been ashamed of the bottles. But today- I put my trash out w a smile!

Participant

That’s excellent. I never thought of that one.

Participant

Great List! I have a list of 25 in my Journal. Some are the same as your list, but a lot different. It’s amazing how many things there are for which we can have gratitude.

Participant

My health
    My 7 fingers
    My job
    My bed
    My mom
    My cousin
    My brother
    My bird
    My apartment
    My car
    My glasses
    My couch
    My 50” t.v.
    The sunsets
    My passport
    My guitar, and amp
    My dishwasher
    My fireplace
    My art talent
    My oil paintings
    My evening walks
    The bird chirping
    My fishing pole
    The river
    My computer
    My 3 bedrooms
    My determination
    My niece and nephew

Participant

Thanks for reminding me – I am adding the 0 hangover, the no wine bottles in the recycling bin & gratitude for my fingers & limbs in general 🙂

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Register Here

If you would like more information about The 30-Day Solution Companion Website before registering you can learn all about it HERE.

• Available Now at Your Favorite Online Retailers!

"The 30-Day Sobriety Solution is an amazing step-by-step program for getting your drinking (or any addiction) under control. It uses the latest and greatest methods for overcoming addictions." —Jonathan Robinson, M.A., M.F.T., former clinical director of the National Council of Alcohol and Drug Abuse (in Santa Barbara, CA.)

Get the Audio Book

Read by Jack Canfield & Dave Andrews

"Jack Canfield and Dave Andrews have released a penetrating wind of possibilities that will blow open the shuttered windows and locked doors of addiction recovery that can never be closed again."—Dr. Jean LaCour, Co-founder of the NET Training Institute Center for Addiction and Recovery Education

Order the audiobook today by clicking the retailers below:

• rbutton_amazon
    • rbutton_BN
    • audible
    • AnazonCA

For more information or to contact us, please email: support@the30daysolution.com

For more information or to contact us, please see 30Day.Support