Gratitude

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by

suz

Participant
3 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

Participant

I have to say I continue feel so much gratitude for Dave, Jack, the book, Chelsea. I have never felt better in my life. And I feel I can sustain the behaviors that help me feel this way. I can’t believe I am on day 19. I am so inspired by everyone’s contributions, and the way in which people are hanging in there with this work. This has been an amazing experience for me, not only in learning the path to sobriety, but in terms of reshaping my life and work. The process has freed me so that I am becoming more effective and engaged with those whom I Work. I feel so blessed. I bow to you all, creators of the program, coaches, and perhaps most importantly, all of you who have been on the journey with me. I am so grateful for you all. ?

Participant

akiwa . . . blessings and bows to you. May your road be filled with more and more joy. May your heart fill up with wellsprings of awakening.

suz

Participant

❤️?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Register Here

If you would like more information about The 30-Day Solution Companion Website before registering you can learn all about it HERE.

• Available Now at Your Favorite Online Retailers!

"The 30-Day Sobriety Solution is an amazing step-by-step program for getting your drinking (or any addiction) under control. It uses the latest and greatest methods for overcoming addictions." —Jonathan Robinson, M.A., M.F.T., former clinical director of the National Council of Alcohol and Drug Abuse (in Santa Barbara, CA.)

Get the Audio Book

Read by Jack Canfield & Dave Andrews

"Jack Canfield and Dave Andrews have released a penetrating wind of possibilities that will blow open the shuttered windows and locked doors of addiction recovery that can never be closed again."—Dr. Jean LaCour, Co-founder of the NET Training Institute Center for Addiction and Recovery Education

Order the audiobook today by clicking the retailers below:

• rbutton_amazon
    • rbutton_BN
    • audible
    • AnazonCA

For more information or to contact us, please email: support@the30daysolution.com

For more information or to contact us, please see 30Day.Support