Hallelujah

This topic contains 8 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by

Participant
2 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

Participant

I woke up sober this morning!! Yesterday was a VERY stressful day at work-I am an Admissions Director and this is a very busy time of year for me. I was having a rough day and all I wanted was the feeling a glass of wine (or two or three?) would give me-you know, take the edge off. But I paused long enough to evaluate and realize that it would only cause me shame and regret in the morning-so hallelujah-I woke up to day 45 sober this morning!!!? Make it a great day,friends!!

Participant

Congratulations I know you feel good and you deserve to. Enjoy your day.

Participant

Yay! Can’t wait till I’m there too. Day 4 and so far so good.

Participant

Congratulations peachyclean! We can do this! I’m on day 25, and have had some similar temptations but didn’t give in. I am thriving!

Participant

Congratulations to all of you, too!! WE CAN DO THIS BECAUSE WE ARE WORTHY!!

Participant

Thanks for the encouragement! God bless you! You ARE awesome!

Participant

Congratulations! It feels so good when you can push past a craving doesn’t it?
    I’m on day 22 sober and day 26 lesson. I can’t stop now!! I have to at least get to 30 days sober and then see if I can be a normal drinker or keep with abstinence.

Participant

After reading so many of the posts I am wondering if I can be a normal drinker. At this stage day 23 I have no intentions of drinking at this point (Day 23). I am still giving this some thought.

Participant

To simply702: after a few years of indoctrination in AA, I had given up any thought of ever being a “normal drinker” again. Now, I wonder… It would be nice to have a special treat once in a while. I am ready to start Solution 27 (60-day program) with 90 days of complete sobriety. I plan to complete the program and 100 days… (seems like a good goal) and then I’ll decide whether to try a taste or not. I do know I will never let alcohol have the hold on me that it did in the past! I am thriving too well and far too happy to ever go back to the way I felt before!!!
    Grams8

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Register Here

If you would like more information about The 30-Day Solution Companion Website before registering you can learn all about it HERE.

• Available Now at Your Favorite Online Retailers!

"The 30-Day Sobriety Solution is an amazing step-by-step program for getting your drinking (or any addiction) under control. It uses the latest and greatest methods for overcoming addictions." —Jonathan Robinson, M.A., M.F.T., former clinical director of the National Council of Alcohol and Drug Abuse (in Santa Barbara, CA.)

Get the Audio Book

Read by Jack Canfield & Dave Andrews

"Jack Canfield and Dave Andrews have released a penetrating wind of possibilities that will blow open the shuttered windows and locked doors of addiction recovery that can never be closed again."—Dr. Jean LaCour, Co-founder of the NET Training Institute Center for Addiction and Recovery Education

Order the audiobook today by clicking the retailers below:

• rbutton_amazon
    • rbutton_BN
    • audible
    • AnazonCA

For more information or to contact us, please email: support@the30daysolution.com

For more information or to contact us, please see 30Day.Support