This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by

Participant
10 months ago.

• Author

Participant

Is anyone battling fatigue and

Participant

Hi babrown82
    Yes, all types of negative symptoms may arise as you detox. Please try to take these as a sign that your body and mind are reaching a new “Homeostasis ”
    That’s what our systems are designed for. This too shall pass.
    And I assure you that these symptoms are a sign that a more healthy future is on your horizon.
    Hang tough.
    Onward Friend! Sina

Participant

I agree. It’s your body finding itself again. Either read or get the audiobook of William Porter’s book “Alcohol explained” It goes into great detail about the effects of alcohol on you body. The audiobook was good for me because I could just lay down relax and listen to it. If my mind wandered I just rewound. It also has some great insight into urges and the entire alcohol circle of death.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Register Here

If you would like more information about The 30-Day Solution Companion Website before registering you can learn all about it HERE.

• Available Now at Your Favorite Online Retailers!

"The 30-Day Sobriety Solution is an amazing step-by-step program for getting your drinking (or any addiction) under control. It uses the latest and greatest methods for overcoming addictions." —Jonathan Robinson, M.A., M.F.T., former clinical director of the National Council of Alcohol and Drug Abuse (in Santa Barbara, CA.)

Get the Audio Book

Read by Jack Canfield & Dave Andrews

"Jack Canfield and Dave Andrews have released a penetrating wind of possibilities that will blow open the shuttered windows and locked doors of addiction recovery that can never be closed again."—Dr. Jean LaCour, Co-founder of the NET Training Institute Center for Addiction and Recovery Education

Order the audiobook today by clicking the retailers below:

• rbutton_amazon
    • rbutton_BN
    • audible
    • AnazonCA

For more information or to contact us, please email: support@the30daysolution.com

For more information or to contact us, please see 30Day.Support