Here we go, day 13, day 14 without drinking

Home Page All Forums Day 13 – The Tapping Solution Community Forum Here we go, day 13, day 14 without drinking

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by

Participant
10 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

Participant

I felt that today’s meditation was very insightful. I went back and relived a lot of things from High School that I am surprised that i could remember in such detail. There were some of the most painful times for me and was when the drinking began. I began using alcohol to cope with a few things initially but began using it to cope with every stress i encountered over the next 25 year. I loved visualizing going back and coaching myself, letting myself know that it will all be ok. I told myself all of the great things that would happen if i would just continue to put one foot in front of the other and continue living my life. That hit home thinking of being 80 and coaching myself now. I lost 25 years of my life numbing all the emotions i encountered, both good and bad. I would tell myself today to put one foot in front of the other, enjoy life as it comes and don’t numb it out or the next 25 years will be the same. Great things will happen over the next 25 years if I choose to participate fully.

Participant

Awesome…!! Thank you for that testimony.

Participant

Feels good to know we’ve made it this far & onto Day 14. Congrats to us! Good job!
    Even though some tasks are new & seem challenging without my old crutch, I power through them & to my surprise I can actually accomplish them without drinking!?!?! Who knew… just think of all the calories & dollars I would have saved had I known and believed this in the past. I feel duped. I duped myself, which is even worse. How can someone do something that is against one’s own best interest?
    I guess it’s like buying on credit. It seems like a great idea until you are in a credit card hole.
    I need a 30 day program for debt. LOL.
    Maybe I should tap on that. This credit card debt. Even tho I have this credit card debt, I totally love and accept myself. Despite these debts, I choose to remain sober.
    Something to ponder.
    Feeling tired. I spent 6 hours writing/24 pages. WITHOUT getting drunk!!!!?!?!? Amazing. I have probably passed out before I reached page 5 in the past, even though, I erroneously thought I couldn’t write unless I was drinking…

Participant

Hey, I back on Day 13 & it feels equally awesome the 3rd time around!
    It’s funny to ready my posts from 8 months ago – the sad part is that I fell off the wagon & spent Dec- June drinking in excess.
    Oh well, onwards & forward – almost done with Phase II. Yipeee

Participant

It does feel great! Me, too! Power in numbers. Once again, this site is so encouraging. Our bodies will thank us with great health!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Register Here

If you would like more information about The 30-Day Solution Companion Website before registering you can learn all about it HERE.

• Available Now at Your Favorite Online Retailers!

"The 30-Day Sobriety Solution is an amazing step-by-step program for getting your drinking (or any addiction) under control. It uses the latest and greatest methods for overcoming addictions." —Jonathan Robinson, M.A., M.F.T., former clinical director of the National Council of Alcohol and Drug Abuse (in Santa Barbara, CA.)

Get the Audio Book

Read by Jack Canfield & Dave Andrews

"Jack Canfield and Dave Andrews have released a penetrating wind of possibilities that will blow open the shuttered windows and locked doors of addiction recovery that can never be closed again."—Dr. Jean LaCour, Co-founder of the NET Training Institute Center for Addiction and Recovery Education

Order the audiobook today by clicking the retailers below:

• rbutton_amazon
    • rbutton_BN
    • audible
    • AnazonCA

For more information or to contact us, please email: support@the30daysolution.com

For more information or to contact us, please see 30Day.Support