I AM THROUGH!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by

Participant
7 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

Participant

My day five and also my quit day.

I have used so many confirmation biases over the years. Like this week, Sunday was going to be my quit day but when my brother died, I had to drink because I am grieving. I did the same thing when my father died in 2014 and my mother in 2016. No, I don’t. I have to learn how to feel the emotions again – this is going to be an interesting 30 days.

I am disabled by MS. In the past I have published five books but never put my all into promoting them. I now empower women 40+ to ditch their debt so that they can follow their dreams. I am also a speaker. But I am not putting my all into it. I tell myself that drinking alcohol is going to help me be more creative, going to help me deal with emotional issues, ease my stress help get rid of my loneliness. It doesn’t. It just isolates me even more. Vodka lowers my blood sugar – I am a newly diagnosed diabetic – if I quit drinking my blood sugar is going to rise. Never mind that when I quit for 3 months last year, my lab results were good. It is time for the lies to stop.

I am through just dreaming of what I can accomplish. I am meant for better than the way I have been treating myself. I am meant to accomplish great things. Not for the memory of my family but for me. I am thriving in sobriety and making my goals and dreams come true.

Participant

I believe in you I hope you can too. You go girl!

Participant

Thank you pegacornj. I believe in my and have done muscle testing and fully believe that I will do this! That sobriety is my new norm and the my goals are coming true.

Participant

Whoo Hoo you!!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Register Here

If you would like more information about The 30-Day Solution Companion Website before registering you can learn all about it HERE.

• Available Now at Your Favorite Online Retailers!

"The 30-Day Sobriety Solution is an amazing step-by-step program for getting your drinking (or any addiction) under control. It uses the latest and greatest methods for overcoming addictions." —Jonathan Robinson, M.A., M.F.T., former clinical director of the National Council of Alcohol and Drug Abuse (in Santa Barbara, CA.)

Get the Audio Book

Read by Jack Canfield & Dave Andrews

"Jack Canfield and Dave Andrews have released a penetrating wind of possibilities that will blow open the shuttered windows and locked doors of addiction recovery that can never be closed again."—Dr. Jean LaCour, Co-founder of the NET Training Institute Center for Addiction and Recovery Education

Order the audiobook today by clicking the retailers below:

• rbutton_amazon
    • rbutton_BN
    • audible
    • AnazonCA

For more information or to contact us, please email: support@the30daysolution.com

For more information or to contact us, please see 30Day.Support