I did it!

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by

Participant
6 days, 11 hours ago.

• Author

Participant

I’m, sitting here with a big smile. I did it.

30 Days. No drinking and no intention to drink again.

Not only that, but my life has changed.

Goals, values, exercise, diet, ambition… it’s like it flipped from the dark to the light.

Tomorrow, I’m starting at Day 1 again because there is more to learn about myself.

What a wonderful journey.

With much gratitude.

Participant

Truly very happy for you and wishing you continued happiness and sobriety.

Participant

I’m so happy for you!! I just hit 39 yesterday :). Plan to do the same as far as reviewing – I’m slowly making note cards of my journal entries and taking photos so they’re in my phone – it’s a great review/reminder of insights!

Participant

Congratulations!
    I’m starting day 1 today. You’re a great inspiration!

Participant

Congratulations!!!
    Onward to another challenge!

Participant

Congratulations! I was where you are now about three years ago and it was amazing. And it gets better. Just remember that, if you do test the waters and allow yourself to try moderation, stay alert and aware of what is happening. Only you can decide if moderation works for you and try to see every evening as a feedback opportunity in that decision process. I am still so grateful for the 30-Day Solution and I am always in the feedback gathering mode! All the best to you. This is perhaps the most important step you will ever take in your life!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Register Here

If you would like more information about The 30-Day Solution Companion Website before registering you can learn all about it HERE.

• Available Now at Your Favorite Online Retailers!

"The 30-Day Sobriety Solution is an amazing step-by-step program for getting your drinking (or any addiction) under control. It uses the latest and greatest methods for overcoming addictions." —Jonathan Robinson, M.A., M.F.T., former clinical director of the National Council of Alcohol and Drug Abuse (in Santa Barbara, CA.)

Get the Audio Book

Read by Jack Canfield & Dave Andrews

"Jack Canfield and Dave Andrews have released a penetrating wind of possibilities that will blow open the shuttered windows and locked doors of addiction recovery that can never be closed again."—Dr. Jean LaCour, Co-founder of the NET Training Institute Center for Addiction and Recovery Education

Order the audiobook today by clicking the retailers below:

• rbutton_amazon
    • rbutton_BN
    • audible
    • AnazonCA

For more information or to contact us, please email: support@the30daysolution.com

For more information or to contact us, please see 30Day.Support